Quarless or Michael H from the Rams?????

MNJHNSN

If Rodgers is a go I would roll with Quarless! No Finley or Lee!!

But when Lee is back in 2-3 weeks, Q will be invisible, whereas H was Bradford`s outlet and he led the team in the pre season in receptions. I have no bench, it is a keeper for the year, so that is why I would lean toward H.

Remote Controller

But when Lee is back in 2-3 weeks, Q will be invisible, whereas H was Bradford`s outlet and he led the team in the pre season in receptions. I have no bench, it is a keeper for the year, so that is why I would lean toward H.
I don't believe this for a minute. Quarless will stiil be called upon more than Lee. Lee will get more work then he did with Finley healthy but Quarless will stiil be the guy giving other teams matchup nightmares.

MNJHNSN

So what value does H have with Bradford after the seemingly great rapport they established in pre season vs Quarless?

Remote Controller

So what value does H have with Bradford after the seemingly great rapport they established in pre season vs Quarless?
Has Hoomanwanami ( LOL at not knowing how to spell) even been healthy and on the field yet.

Seriously.....why are you even considering a guy with 1 catch for 8 yards when Fells is still in the picture along with 2 other TE's that have all recieved more work this year and been healthy. I'm not saying he won't produce this year. I was all over him in the preseason. I just don't think the situations compare even after Lee returns. This is an unbelievable oppurtunity that fell on Quarless's lap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remote Controller

Here ya Go!

-- Rams Hope Bradford's Chemistry with Hoomanawanui Remains --
Thu Oct 14, 2010 --from FFMastermind.com​
CBS Sports reports St. Louis Rams rookie TE Michael Hoomanawanui (ankle) and rookie QB Sam Bradford developed good chemistry in the preseason. HC Steve Spagnuolo is hopeful the two can pick up where they left off this week after Hoomanawanui has missed the last four games with an ankle injury.