Proposed trade - Danny Woodhead

wical34

My reality check bounced.
I have been proposed a trade that I just can't come to a conclusion.

Danny Woodhead
Hakeem Nicks
for
Pierre Garcon

.5 PPR .01 pt per yard

This is my lineup now
Vincent Jackson
Garcon
Charles
Stacy
Ivory/Steven Jackson

If I accept the trade
Vjax
Nicks/Harvin
Charles
Stacy
Woodhead

Any response with solid reasoning would be helpful.
This is a redraft league. I have Graham and Stafford, am 6-4 in 4th place.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
No.

I agree with mud from personal experience. Nicks will do nothing but screw you over.

discoverecology

Revvin' for Seven!!
wow his schedule moving forward is rather soft. "Not only are the Giants on a tear, but the upcoming road appears favorable for the passing game. Next week they face a Green Bay team that cannot defend the deep ball (Nicks has six touchdowns in four career meetings with the Packers), followed by a contest against Dallas’ last-ranked pass defense, and then Washington (26th) and San Diego (28th)." footballdiehards.com

I would not get rid of Garcon for Woodhead though, which is what this trade essentially is. I'd look for a flex like DeAndre Hopkins, Boykin, etc. instead. Even Andre Roberts is coming on. Get Rashad Jennings or Donald Brown if you need a RB.

wical34

My reality check bounced.
Discover.. All players listed aren't available. It is a decent league and waiver wire is "slim pickin's." My only thought on this trade was the upside of Nick's weak schedule and having Harvin to replace him. I trust Nick's as much as I trust a stranger with my credit card.

Much appreciated for the advice!