Pre-draft News thread

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The Kansas City Star reports Tyreek Hill's three-year-old son was "recently removed from the custody of Hill and the boy’s mother."

This is not looking promising for the Freak.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Keanu Neal S ATL - is lifting in getting back from knee injury
Seattle is still looking to deal Frank Clark DE
Falcons and Julio Jones are supposedly close on new deal
Gil Brandt see Daniel Jones the same as Peyton Manning...say wha?
More on Jets wanting to trade down and get more picks

Phicinfan

Administrator
Almost draft time - few days away......
Bills plan to sign T.J. Yeldon Rb formerly of Jacksonville
Jets want to trade down, but are realizing that opportunity won't come til they are on the clock most likely
In some good feeling news - Detroit Qb Matt Stafford is home with his wife who survived 12hrs of brain surgery to remove a brain tumor. so far she seems to be doing well!

Phicinfan

Administrator
Jonathan Stewart signs a one day contract with Carolina to retire a Panther
Le'Veon Bell and OBJ are not at voluntary camps - so?
Per Antonio Bryant former Wr of the NFL - Cardinals are locked and loaded on Bosa NOT Murray - will have a separate thread on this today...
Rashan Gary DE Michigan could see a drop in the draft - he has a labral tear in his shoulder - most feel he could play through it and fix it later but he will drop.....
Chargers pick up 2020 option year on Bosa - not a surprise
Ravens pick up 2020 option on OT Ronnie Stanley
Chargers are supposedly willing to listen for offers on their first round pick
Huh...suddenly 49ers are looking at Quinnen Williams DT Alabama at #2
So, the Raiders have sent home all their scouts...why? - because they have a surprise pick coming, and they don't want it to leak out.....ok...
Uh Oh, chargers are expecting Rivers to play for a few more years....I smell a QB pick coming.....
Likewise - Green Bay is down playing the fact they had Drew Lock come visit them....

Phicinfan

Administrator
Chiefs trade with Seattle - Frank Clark DE to KC - Seattle to get 2019 first rounder from KC and 2020 2nd rounder , both teams will swap 3rd round picks this year

Phicinfan

Administrator
Uh Oh - Washington Qb Colt McCoy is missing off season word due to another procedure on his broken leg - I wonder if Qb is a must now for Washington?
Chris Long DE Philly is waffling about playing this year - he states he just isn't up for OTA's.
5 teams that have showed the most interest in Haskins - Giants, Dolphins, Raiders, Redskins and Broncos.......oh my...

Phicinfan

Administrator
Draft day Tomorrow!!!
Baltimore has extended K Justin Tucker for 4 years
Pittsburgh has extended Qb Roethlisberger to a 2 year extension
Rb chris Johnson is signing a one year deal with Tennessee to retire a Titan
Saints pick up the 5th year option on DT Sheldon Rankins
Cowboys activate Ezekiel Elliot's 5th year as well
NY Giants have restructured OG Kevin Zeitler's contract for cap savings - cleared $5 million
Marshawn Lynch does not expect to play anymore
Denver got Cb Chris Harris' demand to pay him or trade him, but won't go to the $15 million a year he is looking for
Bucs say it will take a huge offer to move them down.....
Josh Gordon has signed his 2019 tender - however, no one knows his status with the league
Arizona STILL stating they have not decided on who to take at #1 - running out of time folks.....
So, Patrick Peterson is pissed at the Cardinals again, per reports someone in front office said or did something to set him off. No one knows what, or so they say, and he is skipping voluntary work outs. No one for now thinks this will force a trade....but he did request one last year.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Rams pick up Jared Goff's 5th year option
K Robbie Gould has requested a trade from San Fran - not sure why?

Walter34

lots of speculation about Gould and Chicago where the franchise tag screwed things up. The Bears desperately need a kicker as everyone knows but I don't want them to waste a draft pick on a trade. They only have a 3,4,5 and 2 7ths this year.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Hearing Patrick Peterson and Rosen to the Giants for a pick package.

Also hearing that all the crazy antics at the Raider Camp is to hide the fact they are packaging a deal to move to number 1 and grab Murry.
Except Chucky HATES rookie Qbs. He has NEVER had one. I wouldn't be surprised if they moved up to take Bosa, who they desperately need

Phicinfan

Administrator
The Johnson County District Attorney will not pursue charges against Tyreek Hill in the receiver's child abuse case.

Source: Kansas City Star
I am wondering if this is a deal with his wife and not him. More I hear, the more I wonder if he is protecting her

Phicinfan

Administrator
Big Ben's deal - 2 years $63 million
Brian Roberson DE has signed a one day deal with Minnesota to retire
Atlanta has activated 5th year option on Keanu Neal S

Phicinfan

Administrator
And now a hidden audio tape of fiance and Hill talking that makes it pretty clear Hill was involved. DA could reopen the case with this audio if he so chooses.

Phicinfan

Administrator
And now a hidden audio tape of fiance and Hill talking that makes it pretty clear Hill was involved. DA could reopen the case with this audio if he so chooses.
So, post the release of the audio tape KC has banned him from all off-season activities while they investigate, and the Police have had to visit the home again last night.

I have no idea what the reality is here, but if guilty this guy should be banned for life, you don't hurt and threaten kids, and you don't hurt and threaten women. Period.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
The Johnson County District Attorney will not pursue charges against Tyreek Hill in the receiver's child abuse case.

Source: Kansas City Star

Angie Ricono of KCTV5 reports the criminal case against Tyreek Hill and his fiancee Crystal Espinal for alleged child abuse has been reopened following the release of new audio Thursday.