Okay, we have talked T.O. But what about Chad er Ocho?

Would you want Ocho Cinco on your NFL Team?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Curiosity running here.

It looks like the Bengals are going to let T.J. get away from them. Would they also let Ocho go? Not sure, but if they did...would you want Chad on your team?

As an Eagles fan....I would say yes. Obviously for the Eagles we are already talking Boldin trade rumors and T.J. as an FA. But if you can't get Boldin (rumor is the Cards will keep him) and you could get Chad er...Ocho cheaper...would you?

Obviously there are a lot of teams out there needing Wrs...what about Ocho?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I vote yes.

Chad er Ocho is T.O. light. However, he is a team player...while he does draw some heat...he doesn't do it at the expense of others. He still has solid talent...and he would cost less in picks I think than Boldin.

As an Eagles fan..
Talent wise my preference would be:
Boldin
Housh
Cinco

However, cost wise (meaning picks needed to get the player....)
T.J.
Chad er Ocho
Boldin.

I would love to have Boldin...but I could do alot with the two first round picks this year....and the third rounder it would take as well.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Absolutely I would. He's a big time talent, albeit a little flaky. At least he knows to tone things down after a bad year.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
COC is staying in Cincy and as a Bengals fan I am glad. Last year got annoying in the offseason but since he has shut his mouth and sounds like he's back on the company line. Chad knows he needs to have a big year this season to get another big contract and to get back to being relevent, which IMP is a bigger deal for him than even the money.