Ok I'm losing patience in Herman

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Love Miles the person, recruiter and head football coach. Hate his play calling though. He represents his school with class and runs a clean program. He deserved another shot and I'm glad he is getting it.

I understand that a booster donated an acre of bermuda grass to him and that cinched the deal. :) Chomp! Best of luck to Kansas and Les! I expect they'll be very competitive in short order.

hikeNbike

Bama now up 24 -10 so no longer looking so good if you had the Citadel on the money line, but still a good chance I'd you took them with the 50 and 1/2 points

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Defense DOMINATES the Cyclones.

With the couchburners loss to the mullet man, Texas beats Kansas next Week and we await the moblehoma-cousin screwers winner

hikeNbike

Surprised me that win set them up for the big 12 championship game as I thought both Oklahoma and West Virginia were ahead of them.

hikeNbike

Texas is through to the Big 12 championship with a 24-17 win versus Kansas, but they better play much better or they are in for a long day against Oklahoma.

hikeNbike

I watched the OK game and was impressed.

Can Texas beat these guys?
They beat them once. I think this one is going to be tough. Texas hasn't nearly as well ad they were playing early in the year. They were lucky to hold on against Texas Tech, and 24-17 over Kansas doesn't have me confident on their prospects. That said they should be hyped and ready for Oklahoma and thru wont underestimate the Sooners.

romanempire

Love Miles the person, recruiter and head football coach. Hate his play calling though. He represents his school with class and runs a clean program. He deserved another shot and I'm glad he is getting it.

I understand that a booster donated an acre of bermuda grass to him and that cinched the deal. :) Chomp! Best of luck to Kansas and Les! I expect they'll be very competitive in short order.

If not for Bobby Jindal and John Bel Edwards coordinating with F King Alexander, Miles would have run out of Baton Rouge a lot sooner. Boosters wanted him gone since 1/9/12.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
As rich as UT is you'd think they could buy a kicker that would make extra points. Good grief Charlie Brown.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Congrats Khan. I look forward to playing Texas again. It's way past time for these two natural rivalries to get together. While we are at it we should meet up every year in baseball.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Congrats Khan. I look forward to playing Texas again. It's way past time for these two natural rivalries to get together. While we are at it we should meet up every year in baseball.
With LSU and Texas winning that sets up a hell of a ranked match up week 2 next year