Ok I'm losing patience in Herman

hikeNbike

They have looked better. I'm hoping they have turned the corner.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

Texas has been rather fortunate the last 3 games. They managed to win them but I dont like the way they played in the second half of all three. Hoping to see them put a full game together.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
:D Oh we have a chance but then I had a chance at becoming a billionaire last week. Didn't happen. I had a shot at becoming a millionaire last night, it didn't happen. The crowd hasn't been able to intimidate Saban's 'Bama teams since his first couple of years coaching there. Any other team in America the fans can effect. Not 'Bama though. I give us a shot, maybe it's the Homer in me but I wouldn't bet on my Tigers even with 15 points. All the sweeter if it happens.

hikeNbike

Alabama could probably roll the Raiders and the Browns this year, glad Texas doesn't play them this year.

Bucknut

That's what a lot of folks said in 2002 with Miami. I'm hoping someone can shock the cfb world again, but I sure wouldn't bet against them.

hikeNbike

That's what a lot of folks said in 2002 with Miami. I'm hoping someone can shock the cfb world again, but I sure wouldn't bet against them.
This Alabama team is better coached and just better I think. Plus they seem really focused.

hikeNbike

Texas up and hoping to stop the slide today. After that great win over Oklahoma they have come back down to earth barely slipping by Baylor than losing two in a row. They need this one against Tech.

hikeNbike

Horns have a tough one today against a pretty solid Cyclone team that's won 5 in a row.