Odds on Peyton.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Wonder what the realistic odds are he lasts the whole season. He's coming back from a serious injury and hasn't played in a year. Is he going to be more scared now from getting hit? Will denver go into a more run based offence and try to keep manning out of those situations? I hate to think it, butit has to be in the heads everywhere and i wish and hope he does make it all season healthy off the IR.

gizzil

i think he be fine... i read if anything the fusion surgery makes it LESS likely he would have a catastrophic neck injury than a normal person

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
personally i wish he would have hung up the cleats for good and went into the booth. might be an opening here soon with sapp looking like he's gonna lose a job.

Remote Controller

I wouldn't bet against him. I was really hoping for a player Coach scenario for the Colts! That would have been a way for them to bring in Luck and keep Peyton. Might have been a totally unrealistic pipe dream, but that is what I was hoping for.

bobbeaux

I wouldn't bet against him. I was really hoping for a player Coach scenario for the Colts! That would have been a way for them to bring in Luck and keep Peyton. Might have been a totally unrealistic pipe dream, but that is what I was hoping for.

me too, for the love of the game . . . glad he's out of the afc south now though . . . ;)

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
yeah me too. will be nice to see another team win the division a few times before Luck figures it out and Indy reloads. They should be shooting blanks for a season or two so that gives Jax time to do it once. Yes my pipe dreams are huge.

gizzil

oh man... good question... i guess since we don't know who exactly peyton will be throwing to... and probably neither does he... smart money says eli.

cctekguy

Staff member
He could have a decent year but if he's too good all those teams that don't pay bounties will have a bulls eye on his helmet.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
so guess its a question better asked after the draft and maybe when preseason starts. or we could go deeper and ask which qb leads his team to better season record or who has the better qb rating of the 2. would be interesting and fun to see a giants/broncos sb tho now just for the brother on brother compitition. better season? i'm leanig towards peyton, hes always had some really good numbers even tho eli has more rings.

deuce4321

Driller
If the WRs and TEs get on Peytons extra practice schedules and if both are healthy, Thomas becomes a top 10 WR.