NFL Week Fifteen: In or Out

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Hoyer can be safely ruled out for Week 15 (rotoworld.com)

Brandon Pettigrew is done for the year

Adam Schefter reports the Colts were not optimistic last week Andrew Luck would be able to play Week 15 against the Texans

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Olsen & Stewart will have "precautionary" MRI's but coach reports that they both should be good to go week 15.

Wacco4Flacco

I truly am Wacco 4 Flacco.
I would also add Yeldon, Blount, and Vincent Jackson left their games early. Hope there will be good news on all 3 of them, but Yeldon was seen leaving the stadium on crutches. Also Todd Gurley had a knee injury, but he should be O.K.. Gurley plays on a short week though and that may affect it a bit.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I have my fingers crossed for Gurley, Stewart, and Olsen as they are all on my playoff roster in one of my two leagues.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports there's "uncertainty" about whether Andrew Luck will return in 2015.

Adam Schefter reports Andy Dalton's broken throwing thumb doesn't require surgery, and that his return will depend on "how quickly he heals."

rotoworld.com

Wacco4Flacco

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports there's "uncertainty" about whether Andrew Luck will return in 2015.

Adam Schefter reports Andy Dalton's broken throwing thumb doesn't require surgery, and that his return will depend on "how quickly he heals."

rotoworld.com
Both the Colts and the Bengals are in deep doo doo without those two headed to the playoffs or even in the Colts case making the playoffs.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
DeSean Jackson admitted Sunday he was unsure of his Week 15 status.

Marvin Lewis confirms Andy Dalton doesn't need surgery, and is week to week.

Ravens signed QB Ryan Mallett.

Peyton Manning (foot) will meet with coach Gary Kubiak on Monday, and the duo hopes to have a Week 15 plan in place by Wednesday.

Matt Hasselbeck's left arm was in a sling on Sunday.

Wacco4Flacco

DeSean Jackson admitted Sunday he was unsure of his Week 15 status.

Marvin Lewis confirms Andy Dalton doesn't need surgery, and is week to week.

Ravens signed QB Ryan Mallett.

Peyton Manning (foot) will meet with coach Gary Kubiak on Monday, and the duo hopes to have a Week 15 plan in place by Wednesday.

Matt Hasselbeck's left arm was in a sling on Sunday.
Oh Lord not Ryan Mallett. I'd rather go the remainder of the season with Claussen.