NFL - pre- FA and pre-draft trades

hikeNbike

Hearing that too Mudd. Has Gronk committed to playing next year? I was hearing the Rams were interested, they seem to be signing everyone this offseason so why not?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
The Patriots have traded Brandin Cooks and a 4th round pick to the Los Angeles Rams for their first-round pick this year and a 6th round pick.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
The Patriots have traded Brandin Cooks and a 4th round pick to the Los Angeles Rams for their first-round pick this year and a 6th round pick.
Wow, Edelmen better be back....or this will really haunt them...with amendola gone, Yikes

Walter34

Liking the deal for Cooks and my HG team. The Rams are having an amazing off season

For NE, Hogan is relevant again and you have to think they will draft a WR with one of their 1sts. Some NFL network guys are sepculating a Beckham trade.

KillerFins

Staff member
Liking the deal for Cooks and my HG team. The Rams are having an amazing off season

For NE, Hogan is relevant again and you have to think they will draft a WR with one of their 1sts. Some NFL network guys are sepculating a Beckham trade.

And hopefully Malcolm Mitchell steps up! :D (For my HG team!)

Walter34

Before your time Killer but Malcolm Mitchell was the key addition in the trade where I took David Johnson off of your squad. :cool:

KillerFins

Staff member
Before your time Killer but Malcolm Mitchell was the key addition in the trade where I took David Johnson off of your squad. :cool:
RQXQ_f-maxage-0.gif

A month or so before...

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Browns send Kevin Hogan Qb to Washington with their 2018 6th round pick (#205) for Washington's 6th round pick in 2018 #188