NFL News, rumors post NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
DAL - signs FA LB Malik Jefferson, to make room they waive RB JaQuan Hardy
TB - Tom Brady has said he is year to year in playing, and he won't join Fox Broadcasting for playoffs if Buc's don't make the playoffs
WAS - signs FA DB DeJuan Neal from USFL Generals

efactor

Coming at you
TB - Tom Brady has said he is year to year in playing, and he won't join Fox Broadcasting for playoffs if Buc's don't make the playoffs
Assuming he plays well this year, I guarantee he is back in 2023

The money is huge for his broadcasting gig, but the guy will be miserable without playing the game. It will kill him to sit back and watch UNTIL he knows he can't play at even a top half NFL level for QBs.

Phicinfan

Administrator
FT players - 4 players Dalton Schultz, Mike Gesicki, Jesse Bates and Orlando Brown don't look to be in line for a long term deal. Deadline is today. Per reports Brown and KC got very, very close, but no deal was made yet. Neither Brown or Bates have signed the Tag, so look for hold outs there.

efactor

Coming at you
Less than two weeks until vets report to training camp. Thank god! I’m soooooo sports starved.

Good thing nobody ever offers me trades because I would be doing really bad ones just to have something to think about for FF. I appreciate you all not taking advantage of me in my vulnerable state. You’re the best!

Phicinfan

Administrator
FA OT Duane Brown charged with misdemeanor gun charge
CIN - per reports Jesse Bates has no intention of showing up for camp or playing on FT
HOU - per reports Texans deny knowing what Watson was doing and have settled all 30 claims against the team privately. What?!?!?! Seriously is the NFL paying attention to this?

Phicinfan

Administrator
NE - James White still struggling with injured hip from last year, reports state he is even having trouble just walking
DB Jason McCourty has announced his retirement on Instagram
4 players will play this year under FT - maybe - Dalton Schultz DAL and Mike Gesicki MIA signed their FT tenders so they are locked in to play and if they don't show up they can get fined. Jesse Bates CIN and Orlando Brown KC did not sign the tender, so they can hold out and suffer no penalty. In this case the teams can rescind the FTs and in that case both could become FA's. Both can come in late either just before season starts or later in season and still get accredited with a full season.
OL Richie Incognito retires

Phicinfan

Administrator
TB - ruh roh - per reports Leonard Fournette is up to 260 lbs and the team is NOT happy on it

Phicinfan

Administrator
NFL - does not plan to use Covid rules this year
LVR - RB Kenyan Drake plans to be ready by start of season

Status
Not open for further replies.