NFL News, Rumors - In/Out - post Hall of Fame game

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
LAC - activated DT Austin Jackson off of PUP list
SEA - signs FA DT Matthew Gotel, FA CB Montrae Braswell and FA WR Justin Marshall
CHI - signs FA LB Davion Taylor, releases LB Buddy Johnson
IND - placed WR Ashton Dulin on IR, signs FA WR Tyler Adams
MIN - signs FA RB Aaron Dykes
MIA - Terron Armstead was carted off during practice, but he says he is fine
PHI - Edge rusher Haason Reddick will have thumb surgery, should still be ready for start of season
CIN - Joe Mixon found not guilty of menacing charges

Phicinfan

Administrator
PHI - lost DT Moro Ojomo and WR Tyrie Cleveland to neck injuries last night - both taken off field on back boards, both have feeling in extremities. Rookie Nolan Smith also knocked out with shoulder injury - severity not known yet
MIA - OT Terron Armstead won't need surgery for his injury
WAS - CB Danny Johnson has a rotator cuff injury post a fight with Ravens Mark Andrews in joint practice - Andrews slammed him to the ground
SEA - Ken Walker has first full practice after groin injury
ATL - signs FA OT Trevor Reid
BAL - reportedly are signing FA CB Ronald Darby
TB - Ryan Jensen C still has not participated in drills or practice post last years knee injury. He was not put on PUP, so some are confused what is going on
TEN - LCL sprain for Treylon Burks

Phicinfan

Administrator
DET- waived WR Denzel Mims - and signed FA WR Jason Moore
PHI - lost DB Zech McPhearson for season due to torn Achilles
IND - lost LB Genard Avery for season due to knee injury
WAS - name Sam Howell starting QB

Phicinfan

Administrator
PHI - lost DT Moro Ojomo and WR Tyrie Cleveland to neck injuries last night - both taken off field on back boards, both have feeling in extremities. Rookie Nolan Smith also knocked out with shoulder injury - severity not known yet
Ojomo and Cleveland are in concussion protocol, Smith isn't serious and will play next week probably

Phicinfan

Administrator
GB - GM says no way they trade Bakhtiari
BAL - Jadeveon Clowney agrees to sign with Ravens

Arctic Dawgs

Where do you draft Taylor? I am hesitant to take him or Jacobs, but have a draft and I started Chase, Garrett Wilson, 3rd round comes along and he is still there. Took a chance. He wasn't a first rounder, he has made decent money but not really for an athlete and he is under contract unlike Jacobs so he could get fined of he holds out. Feels like he has less leverage than Jacobs so I took a shot. May regret it but if he plays I just got an anchor RB in the 3rd round. Picked up Jeudy, Watson, Kittle in the 4th and 5th and 6th, got James Cook as my 2nd Rb and Gibson as my third. Took a chance on Zay Flowers. Need a late round QB. Can Geno repeat, can Russ Cook? Do I grab both and hope one rocks it.
I would go Russell then Geno

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
LB Miles Jack...who signed with Philly during camp...has informed the team he is retiring

hikeNbike

Dang just drafted one of my main leagues last week and I already have Jeudy and JSN injured. Also have Jameson Williams on suspension. So depth already in big trouble with a short bench. We have two IR spots but yahoo hasn't designated them on IR yet so I can't pick up anyone. When does Yahoo convert to IR instead of Q. JSN was a stage along with Jameson. Jeudy was in my flex spot, will have to switch him out with James Cook or Miles Sanders (if he is healthy has a Questionable status as well) . Ridley and Bijan better be the real deals or my teams in trouble and it's not even week 1. Bummer.