NFL News, Rumors - In/Out - post Hall of Fame game

efactor

Coming at you
ARI - Zach Ertz has been fully cleared and activated
Surprising due to the lateness of the injury last year and how serious it was.

Now let's see how a 33 year old guy does after that severe and injury. I know he won't be on any of my rosters this year.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
NO - Kendre Miller suffered a knee sprain in pre-season game - same knee he has been rehabbing in training camp - uh oh
Per reports it is a mild strain and he is not expected to miss much time

Phicinfan

Administrator
SEA - signing Teez Tabor
DAL - team has restructured deal of Zach Martin to end his hold out
LAR - waived DB Richard LeCounte
CAR - WR Terrace Marshall left practice with a back injury - severity yet unknown

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Ummm...

Seahawks and Ravens have announced the passing of RB Alex Collins. He was 28.

Way too young
He was killed when he collided with an SUV while riding his motorcycle.

"Collins' fatal crash occurred at approximately 10:20 p.m. ET on Sunday, per the police report. Collins was traveling eastbound on a 2004 Suzuki GSX-R600K motorcycle. Per investigators, the driver of a Chevrolet Suburban SUV proceeded to turn left to travel south on Northwest 33rd Ave. As the Suburban crossed the eastbound lanes, the motorcycle collided with the rear passenger side of the SUV. Per the report, the impact of the crash caused Collins to come to rest inside the SUV. Collins was pronounced dead on the scene. The circumstances of the crash are under investigation."

Phicinfan

Administrator
CLE - Miles Garrett left practice early with foot injury
NYJ - Cook's deal is 1 year - worth $8 million + - $7 million in salary
NYJ - sign FA DL Jalyn Holmes
IND - Jonathan Taylor showed up to facility yesterday - but all reports say he still isn't happy.
NE - LB Raekwon McMillian got a 1 year extension to his contract - on IR this year
IND - signs FA S Ronnie Harrison
CHI - claims LB Mykal Walker off of waivers from Falcons
NO - signs FA RB Darrel Williams
NE - Zeke Elliott has signed with Patriots - deal 1 year for $6 million
HOU - waived WR Victor Bolden
ATL - waive with injury WR Frank Darby
MIN - TJ Hockenson has been missing time with ear infection that is causing some equilibrium issues
PIT - signed CB Lavert Hill
BAL - JK Dobbins off PUP list, HC says he is at 100% and ready to go - still rumors of him really not happy with contract
ARI - place CB Rashad Felton on IR, waive RB Stevie Scott

efactor

Coming at you
He was killed when he collided with an SUV while riding his motorcycle.

"Collins' fatal crash occurred at approximately 10:20 p.m. ET on Sunday, per the police report. Collins was traveling eastbound on a 2004 Suzuki GSX-R600K motorcycle. Per investigators, the driver of a Chevrolet Suburban SUV proceeded to turn left to travel south on Northwest 33rd Ave. As the Suburban crossed the eastbound lanes, the motorcycle collided with the rear passenger side of the SUV. Per the report, the impact of the crash caused Collins to come to rest inside the SUV. Collins was pronounced dead on the scene. The circumstances of the crash are under investigation."
That's really sad.

As an aside, I have never ridden a real motorcycle in my life but I'm amazed how many riders are so careless, especially in traffic. Going fast through traffic when it's almost at a standstill. They really rely on other people watching out for them, which isn't great odds when you consider the distractions that people have these days with a computer in their hand. Saw a bad one happen last week. Totally the fault of the motorcycle rider as he was going about 60 while everyone else was going about 30. Driver changed lanes (and yes he signaled) but the motorcycle was going so fast he couldn't avoid it. Not saying this happened in Collins case, but just saying I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Phicinfan

Administrator
LAC - signs FA RB Aaron Shampklin
ARI - signs FA S Sean Chandler
IND - has named Anthony Richardson QB 1
KC - has signed FA LB Olakunle Fatukasi and CB Duron Lowe
DEN - waive K Elliot Fry with injury designation
NYJ - activating Breece Hall off of PUP list
BUF - activating LB Tyler Matakevich off of PUP
NE - TE Mike Gesicki has a separated shoulder - team hopes he's back in time for week 1

Phicinfan

Administrator
NE - moving Malik Cunningham more back to QB - he was a QB at Louisville, but they drafted him to move to WR. Smith-Schuster is singing his praises
KC - placing TE Jody Fortson on IR

efactor

Coming at you
LAC - signs FA RB Aaron Shampklin
ARI - signs FA S Sean Chandler
IND - has named Anthony Richardson QB 1
KC - has signed FA LB Olakunle Fatukasi and CB Duron Lowe
DEN - waive K Elliot Fry with injury designation
NYJ - activating Breece Hall off of PUP list
BUF - activating LB Tyler Matakevich off of PUP
NE - TE Mike Gesicki has a separated shoulder - team hopes he's back in time for week 1
Hunter Henry is interesting for late TE people or streamers

Phicinfan

Administrator
IND - So.... Jonathan Taylor has returned to camp, but he is NOT practicing, and team has not removed him from PUP list - saying he is still rehabbing his ankle - uh huh....hmmm
NYJ - signed D. Cook, but D. Cook is still facing a civil lawsuit for domestic violence - I missed this one
LVR - place OT Brandon Parker on IR
BAL - signs FA DB DeAndre Houston-Carson
HOU - claims OT Jacky Chen off of waivers from Vikings
ATL - signs FA DL Demone Harris
NYG - claims LB Ray Wilborn off of waivers from Broncos
NO - cut WR James Washington
NE - waive DE DeMarcus Mitchell and LS Tucker Addington
DAL - Micah Parsons getting leg checked after leaving practice early with injury
NYG - agrees to terms with OT Julien Davenport
ATL - placing 5th round draft pick Ade Ogundji on IR
PIT - signed RB Xazavian Valladay and CB Nevelle Clarke and waived RB John Lovett
BUF - place OL Brandon Shell on reserve/retired list
SEA - activated Jordyn Brooks off of PUP list

Phicinfan

Administrator
BAL - Marlon Humphrey has been injured and the team fears he will miss at least week 1 and may need a surgical procedure
HOU - signed FA DL Michael Dwumfour
NYG - Cole Beasley missing practice due to leg injury
MIA - DT Christian Wilkins is not participating in drills while they are talking his contract
NYJ - Aaron Rodgers has another calf injury

Phicinfan

Administrator
ATL - Cordarrelle Patterson will miss time with soft tissue injury
TB - WR Russell Gage carted off the field in during joint practice with Jets - fear season ending knee injury
LVR - activated rookie Tyree Wilson off of NFI list
DET - Jameson Williams leaves practice after grabbing his hamstring

hikeNbike

Where do you draft Taylor? I am hesitant to take him or Jacobs, but have a draft and I started Chase, Garrett Wilson, 3rd round comes along and he is still there. Took a chance. He wasn't a first rounder, he has made decent money but not really for an athlete and he is under contract unlike Jacobs so he could get fined of he holds out. Feels like he has less leverage than Jacobs so I took a shot. May regret it but if he plays I just got an anchor RB in the 3rd round. Picked up Jeudy, Watson, Kittle in the 4th and 5th and 6th, got James Cook as my 2nd Rb and Gibson as my third. Took a chance on Zay Flowers. Need a late round QB. Can Geno repeat, can Russ Cook? Do I grab both and hope one rocks it.

Phicinfan

Administrator
TEN - Treylon Burks has a LCL sprain - should not miss much time
LAC - sign FA CB Matt Hankins
IND - Jonathan Taylor excused for personal matter - this just doesn't seem right folks, start watching this closely
DEN - signed FA RB Dwayne Washington
ATL - placed OL Matt Hennessey on IR
NYG - OT Evan Neal has cleared concussion protocol
MIN - Jordan Addison in concussion protocol
CAR - signs DB Collin Duncan, placed WR Damiere Byrd on IR
BAL - Marlon Humphrey had foot surgery, should not be a long term miss of time per Harbaugh
Youtube is adjusting prices(due to lack of purchases)
CAR - Miles Sanders will be out this week - may not play at all in pre-season - groin issue