NFL News, Rumors, in/out Conference Championships

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
DEN - having second interview with Sean Payton
ARI - having second interview with DC Dan Quinn of Dallas, and first interview with Sean Payton
CAR - Panthers to interview Kellen Moore OC Dallas for HC, have completed interview with Sean Payton
LAC - interviewed Rams QB coach Zac Robinson for their vacant OC job
NYJ - signs FA S Will Parks to a one year deal
KC - Chiefs waived CB Chris Lammons - and started the practice window for CEH and Fortson - could be available for superbowl
BAL - claimed FA CB Trayvon Mullen off of waivers
BUF - DT Jordan Phillips having surgery this off season for a torn rotator cuff
CIN - both OT Jonah Williams and OG Alex Cappa could play this week per reports
NYG - GM Joe Schoen stated clearly they want Daniel Jones back next year
SF - HC Shanahan says he would be very surprised if Garoppolo is available this week
PHI - Eagles HC hopes to have CB Avante Maddox back for this week
NE - Patriots have hired Bill O'Brien as OC

efactor

Coming at you
Looking forward to the game this Sunday. My only regret is I don’t hate the Eagles. Always kind of liked them. Not sure why, but going back to Vermeil days when I was a kid.

I’m sure that will change on Sunday at some point though 😎

Phicinfan

Administrator
Looking forward to the game this Sunday. My only regret is I don’t hate the Eagles. Always kind of liked them. Not sure why, but going back to Vermeil days when I was a kid.

I’m sure that will change on Sunday at some point though 😎
It comes from our mutual hate of the Cowboys. Vermeil was the first HC that got the Eagle to regularly beat the Cowboys, and SF did it later with Montana and co. :cool:

Phicinfan

Administrator
NE - Patriots looking to add Adrian Klemm from Oregon to add to offensive staff for O'Brien. He has experience as run game coordinator and OL coach.
HOU - schedules 2nd interview with Broncos DC Ejiro Evero

efactor

Coming at you
It comes from our mutual hate of the Cowboys. Vermeil was the first HC that got the Eagle to regularly beat the Cowboys, and SF did it later with Montana and co. :cool:
The Eagles passing game with Roman Gabriel throwing to Carmichael, Zimmerman and Charle Young was fun to watch. They were all tall guys and would tell Gabriel to "fire high baby". Young ended up playing for the 49ers later and was a key part of their surprising super bowl winning team in 1981, which made me like him even more

Phicinfan

Administrator
JAC - Jaguars GM says there is mutual interest from team and Engram to have the TE re-sign with the team

Phicinfan

Administrator
IND - bringing in Jeff Saturday for 2nd interview for HC
MIA - Dolphins bringing in Vic Fangio and Sean Desai for DC interviews
TB - Bucs will interview Vikings WR Coach Keenan McCardell for OC
DAL - Tony Pollard had surgery to fix a broken fibula and high ankle sprain

Remote Controller

It's sad when Brady, Rodgers, Diggs and the Cowboys consume more headlines than this weeks games. The teams left deserve better. Just go away Aaron. You were the problem this year.

Phicinfan

Administrator
DAL - Jerry Jones at it again.... - they have parted ways with 5 Asst. Coaches - including Senior Defensive asst., RB coach, OL coach, Asst. DL coach and asst. head coach. Rumors flying that Jerry is positioning to get Sean Payton, and that is why other interviews with other teams have bogged down with Payton.
IND - schedule 2nd interview with Dan Quinn
SEA - GM said the team would love to re-sign Geno Smith and Drew Lock
CAR - Panthers has completed 2nd interviews with Frank Reich, Steve Wilks and Kellen Moore
HOU - completed 2nd interviews with Mike Kafka, Ejiro Evero
SF - DL Charles Omenihu has been arrested and charged with misdemeanor domestic violence, but team and NFL has said he is still eligible to play as the investigation is ongoing

Phicinfan

Administrator
Panthers have hired Frank Reich to be their new HC - maybe he gets a young QB to work with this time?

Phicinfan

Administrator
Chargers QB Herbert had surgery for torn labrum in shoulder

Phicinfan

Administrator
SF - Brock Purdy questionable to return with elbow injury. Josh Johnson in