NFL.com site crashed

JackG1980

BAN NFL.COM. They spend all the money on advertising and can not take the load. 3 teams could not join the online draft due to the site crashing! Now that may not play.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Maybe they are upset that they didnt get to draft there teams and are gonna leave..who knows

JackG1980

the site crashed for some people. they couldnt get on NFL.com at all for hours. There servers must of been overloaded. Yeah a redraft just takes 1- 2 hours.
Yeah they were upset they autodrafted. My league is ruined. Thanks NFL.com. I have to give everyones money back.

dannywest

Florida Skunk Apes
the site crashed for some people. they couldnt get on NFL.com at all for hours. There servers must of been overloaded. Yeah a redraft just takes 1- 2 hours.
Yeah they were upset they autodrafted. My league is ruined. Thanks NFL.com. I have to give everyones money back.

With a redraft taking only a couple hours can't you talk them in to doing that? This was beyond your control, surely they'd be a bit more understanding, right?

JackG1980

I need more support from you guys. I will not have a fantasy football season this year. that was my one and only league

Zach

I need more support from you guys. I will not have a fantasy football season this year. that was my one and only league

One of the reasons I have always prefered instant messenger drafts. There is so many things that can make a site inaccessible to some that can not be controlled by those that run the site - no matter how big... hell even google crashes from time to time.

JackG1980

Is a redraft possible before Thursday night?

there is but some people are making excusing not to re draft because they have a stellar team. pretty much they are blaming me for going to NFL.com instead of staying at yahoo.com. but I wanted a change. anyway I think I found people to buy the two teams that are given up. But still that is BULL. i see an NFL.com fantasy football commercial everyone 5 minutes. they should of been ready.