NFL 2020 - week 6 - In/Out and other news

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Stephon Gilmore was at practice today
Dalvin Cook did not practice today
Melvin Gordon was allowed to practice today, but HC said there would be some consequences

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Bell expected to sign with KC. Wants to win a SB and says that's the best place to do it.

Well no sh*t Le'veon.

Phicinfan

Administrator
I dont think there's anything to worry about. Bell ain't that great anymore. Used to spell CEH and that's about it.
I don’t totally disagree, but if this is true KC will blow up like Jets did Bell will want use

IF though Andy has a plan...... Then CEH took a big hit

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
CE-H is averaging 50 yards per game rushing over the last 4 weeks. A hit to his ppr points and any reduction in carries knocks him at best to a low end RB 2 IMO. I look for this to become a rbbc within a couple of weeks.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Colts - have shut down facility due to multiple positive tests for Covid - investigating now to confirm if they are actual positives
Football team - HC Rivera says they have not given up on Haskins - then again, no one is looking to take him either.....
Niners - Jimmy G full participant in practice - should play this week
Jags - Chark still not practicing - have to wait and see if he gets any practice in today or tomorrow
Broncos - HC says Lock has chance to start this week
Bucs - Evans and Godwin were limited in practice - I really need Godwin to get healthy in a few of my leagues.... 🤬
Lions - A. P. misses practice with illness - hearing alot of flu like cases on a few teams....and NFL is having teams isolate flu cases now...so watch this
Colts - LT Castonzo is back to full practice - that will help Rivers immensely
Steelers - Dionte Johnson still limited in practice
NFL - closely monitoring the Falcons - for now game is a go as is, but keep an eye on this folks
Browns - Mayfield limited in practice - team confident he could play, but keep an eye out as they are having Case Keenum keep warm....

Phicinfan

Administrator
Falcons are cleared of Covid concerns - and have once again opened up the facility for practice - false positives strikes again...

Phicinfan

Administrator
Haskins back practicing with the Football team - Illness???

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator

Patriots cancelled Friday's practice after another positive COVID-19 test.​

The Patriots got Cam Newton back from the COVID-19 list this week. They're now dealing with at least one more positive test, potentially putting Sunday's matchup with Denver in jeopardy. It's possible this gets flexed to Monday or Tuesday. The Patriots and Broncos are both coming off byes after the NFL cancelled their Week 6 game.

rotoworld.com

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
Rams RB coach apparently ruptured his Achilles at practice and took it like a champ. Walked off with no limp and came back to practice today with no issue.

Not having surgery till next week.

Big ol set of brass balls there.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports Melvin Gordon (illness) needs to be symptom-free on Saturday to make the trip to New England for Week 6.​

Gordon does not have the coronavirus, but he does need to shake his current illness to board the flight tomorrow morning.