NFL 2020 - week 5 - in/out and other news

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator

ESPN's Turron Davenport reports the Titans announced they are shutting down their facility again after getting another positive COVID-19 test back Sunday morning.​

The Titans already postponed their Week 4 match versus Pittsburgh to Week 7 and moved their date with the Bills from Sunday to Tuesday. This new result puts that Tuesday game in jeopardy as well. If the Titans can return a clean slate of tests through Tuesday the game may still be played but they've struggled to contain the outbreak to this point. Fantasy managers should swap out all Titans and Bills players until further notice.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator

The Patriots' Week 5 game against the Broncos has been postponed to an undetermined date.​

Both teams will count Week 5 as their bye week. New England had another positive test come back Sunday morning.

MongerKhan

TXL: Pimp Hand Strong
Staff member
So this is just my opinion here but Falcons owner Blank looks furious. He had about a 3 sec chat to the GM Dimetroff and went back to angrily pacing by himself alone.

I really dont think Quinn survives this week, maybe not even the day.

Long overdue IMO

MongerKhan

Staff member
ESPN reports Dak having surgery on ankle tonight.

Cowboys say Compound fracture AND dislocation of the ankle.

Last edited:

MongerKhan

Staff member
So his brother is at the hospital. Dying or sick normal people cant go see their family members but the big football star can have his family there for a non life threatening injury?

Hmm..

MongerKhan

Staff member
So this is just my opinion here but Falcons owner Blank looks furious. He had about a 3 sec chat to the GM Dimetroff and went back to angrily pacing by himself alone.

I really dont think Quinn survives this week, maybe not even the day.

Long overdue IMO
Called it.

Falcons have fired Quinn AND GM Dimitroff

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Titans - no new Covid positives, got to open building today. Game still expected to be played Tuesday.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Dalvin Cook - getting MRI today on groin injury - not sure how serious it is yet

Phicinfan

Administrator
Baker Mayfield - X-rays on ribs were negative - should be good to go for this week