NFL 2020 - week 4 - in/out and other news

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
What a shit show... I hope they announce for sure by tomorrow at kick off. I have a couple teams I am not sure I will have enough players left to start, lol.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Well it’s been announced now it’s multiple positive tests for both teams

Jason Peters OT PHI to IR - I would bench any philly player if you can, they now have no offensive line

Walter34

• Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler (hamstring) was carted into the locker room and is questionable to return against the Buccaneers.
  • Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb is questionable to return against the Cowboys after suffering a knee injury.
  • Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson exited against the Dolphins and is being evaluated for a concussion.

Phicinfan

Administrator
  • Los Angeles Chargers running back Austin Ekeler (hamstring) was carted into the locker room and is questionable to return against the Buccaneers.
  • Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb is questionable to return against the Cowboys after suffering a knee injury.
  • Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson exited against the Dolphins and is being evaluated for a concussion.
Nick Chubb and Ekeler now listed as out, won't return

Phicinfan

Administrator
Fallout from week 4:
Bills - Josh Allen's shoulder should be okay - no structural damage to his left shoulder
Niners - Ziggy Ansah will miss rest of season with a torn biceps muscle
NFL - has investigated NE for possible protocol breaches for Covid policy
Eagles - lost ROT Lane Johnson to an ankle injury - severity is not known yet.
Dallas - could this be the perfect Jeckyl and Hyde team? Offense on record pace for scoring, Defense on record pace for allowing pts? Wow. NFC East lead goes to Philly with a 1-2-1 record.
Browns - Nick Chubb left game with knee injury - team is optimistic it is not too severe
Chargers - Ekeler suffered a hyper-extended knee and hamstring strain - will miss multiple weeks
Rams vs. Giants - post game there was a fight between Tate and Ramsey - Ramsey has two kids with Tate's sister, but they are no longer together, and that might have had some part of the issue. Look for fines and possibly suspensions as punches were thrown

Phicinfan

Administrator
Packers - Adams tweets out he won't play tonight for Packers - Wow, no Adams and no Lazard...

Phicinfan

Administrator
Falcons - Julio and Ridley playing tonight
NFL - scheduling meetings with Owners, GMs and HC's to ream them over lack of following covid procedures
Patriots - Sony Michel OUT for tonight
Titans - No new Covid positive tests yesterday - looking better to play next week
Patriots and Chiefs - no new Covid positives yesterday - game is a go