NFL 2018 - week 16 in or out and other news

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Mike Tomlin said Chris Boswell is "our kicker from start to finish."

Guy has been bad, real bad. Most misses of all the kickers this season I believe.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Adam Schefter reports Frank Gore (foot) is expected to miss the rest of the season.

Doug Pederson said Nick Foles will start Week 16, but the Eagles are not yet sending Carson Wentz (back) to injured reserve.

rotoworld.com

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
rotoworld.com

Sean McVay said Todd Gurley will get his knee checked out this week.

Adam Gase said Kenyan Drake's limited role has nothing to do with an injury. I guess it's due to ignorance.

Bill O'Brien said D'Onta Foreman "could" be active Week 16.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Pat Shurmur announced Eli Manning will start Week 16.
On this, Lauletta is now #3 Qb again, after the mop up work he did week before last - so Eli may be it rest of year and they draft Qb of future next year...

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Believe it or not I've heard rumors that he'll be back as the starter again next year simply because the QB class coming out is said to be very weak.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Believe it or not I've heard rumors that he'll be back as the starter again next year simply because the QB class coming out is said to be very weak.
yeah just saw the story on that on PFT, so not surprised. They may have really dropped the ball on not drafting a Qb last year.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Hunter Henry (ACL, PUP) returned to Chargers practice.

Bills RB Marcus Murphy has a dislocated elbow. Put "Keith Ford" on speed dial. If Shady & Ivory both sit again this week you could be driving a Ford to your fantasy title.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Kerryon Johnson to IR.

Coach said Freeman will not be back for the Falcons this season.
both make sense, neither team in playoff hunt, so let them get fully healthy. I wonder what ATL will do, big money in Freeman, Coleman is an FA this year I think, and they have Ito Smith as well

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Ian Rapoport reports the Panthers are shutting down Cam Newton for the rest of the season.

Joe Philbin was noncommittal when asked about Aaron Rodgers' availability for Week 16.

Phicinfan

Administrator
Ian Rapoport reports the Panthers are shutting down Cam Newton for the rest of the season.

Joe Philbin was noncommittal when asked about Aaron Rodgers' availability for Week 16.
:eek:
Yikes that is a huge issue. Again, I get it, Carolina is basically out of the playoff hunt, and by all reports his shoulder has a major issue. Wonder if it is on par with Luck's issue?

I think the Rodgers thing is more for his safety than anything