New York Jets vs San Diego Chargers - Official Game Thread

GoToLeep

Fantasy Football Champ!!
Well can't say I am disappointed, just surprised as he**. And I lost 7mil vBucks. That hurt!!!

Looking forward to Colts - Jets and to Saints - Vikings!!!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Got to give a ton of credit to the Jets!! They run the ball and stop the run! And in the playoffs that can win you games, especially when others don't play their best and the Chargers did not. You make mistakes and a team like the Jets is VERY dangerous!

Also, Rex Ryan made a hell of a call on 4th and 1, I would have went for it and felt that was a call he HAD to make, good job Rex!

derringer007

"Its An Outrage"
The fricken Jets get in via the backdoor, dont deserve to be in the playoffs they didnt earn the right IMO

:rant:

Mike

Administrator
The Chargers are going up against the one defense that just might be able to contain Rivers, possibly even stop Rivers.

And, the Jets will clearly be able to run on the Chargers.

This is likely the best matchup of this round, and I am gonna call for the Upset.

Jets win 24-20

Hell, I was close at least!

GFL Commissioner

Ultimate Commissioner
I can't beleive Kaeding missed three FGs! Wow, that cost them the game. Those nine points would have been huge! Glad the Jets made it though. I really hope the beat the Colts for benching players. I hope that comes back to haunt them. Had they beat them when they had the chance, the Jets would be out and it would not be an issue.

This is gonna be awesome!

Bull

I really hope the beat the Colts for benching players. I hope that comes back to haunt them. Had they beat them when they had the chance, the Jets would be out and it would not be an issue.

This is gonna be awesome!

Dream on. The Jets are just like the Ravens and they will go home just like the Ravens did - with a big fat "L". The only question is who will win the shoot out between the NFC champion and the Colts.

Bull

Anything could happen GFL.
Posted via Mobile Device

Of course. Just like on any given Sunday any team can win. I'm just saying, everyone thought the Colts were in trouble against the Ravens. The Jets are basically the same team as the Ravens. Colts win again with the exact same game plan.