NCG Trash Thread

bodey24

Staff member
What are you talking about? This is exactly the same stuff I got from you before and after the Florida/Alabama game. If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I can take it just fine. I think the last time we got into this, it was pretty much the entire forum who dropped the hammer on you specifically because of how you crammed how great Florida was down our throats. 51 posts if I remember right devoted to this.

So here ya go. In order to keep the game thread somewhat on topic, here is your very own thread where you can trash Texas until your orange blood turns crimson.

bodey24

Staff member
I would like for you to go find where I kept cramming Florida down your throats. Every time I was defending Florida just like everybody defends their team. You do it with Texas, Miller with Ohio State, Chris with ND. The only difference is with all these teams everyone hates Florida so they are getting hated on a lot more.

bodey24

Staff member
I'm just trying to have fun. I'm just trying to give you a little taste of your own medicine so if that makes you mad then I won't do it anymore.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Really? EVERYONE hates Florida?

Id say EVERYONE hates Texas alot more than Florida. The difference is you wont catch me up on the soapbox guarenteeing Texas will crush Alabama. I have all the confidence in the world in my guys, but its just not the thing to do.

Like I said dude, feel free to pile on. Ill be back after the game to either celebrate another national championship or to take my licks like a man.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I'm just trying to have fun. I'm just trying to give you a little taste of your own medicine so if that makes you mad then I won't do it anymore.

If you really knew me, or had any idea of the year Ive had, rest assured it takes alot more than this to make me mad Bodey. No worries.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Who in the hell hates Texas Sarge??? Sorry, on this one, your crazy....everyone does hate Florida....much more than they hate Texas IMO.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
NickSabanWizardofOdds2.jpg

bodey24

Staff member
Can we start a poll and see who hates who more, not just with Florida and Texas but with a lot of the major schools? This is something I am interested in.

Once again I didn't randomly come out and say it. People were talking about the game, and me being a homer and thinking Florida was a lot better I thought they would beat them by double digits. I didn't realize Alabama was that much better than Florida. Nothing wrong with that. I bet if you thought Texas was that much better than Alabama you would say that you think Texas would win by double digits as well.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
And also, I love how once again Bodey tries to bring me and Ohio State into an argument....can you ever argue without it??? ;)

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Who in the hell hates Texas Sarge??? Sorry, on this one, your crazy....everyone does hate Florida....much more than they hate Texas IMO.

LOL......maybe my perception is a bit skewed. Ive been spending alot of time here at night with the cajuns. They dont like us too much.

bodey24

Staff member

LOL thank you. I have never seen anyone come out and say they hate Texas on this site. But I have seen like 15 people come out and say they hate Florida.

bodey24

Staff member
In all honesty I would like to see a good game. I definitely don't want to see a blowout either way. So sorry for trying to give you a hard time Sarge, and good luck to your Horns. I hope you will be enjoying it with an alcoholic beverage! :)

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Dude, I told you its not making me mad......

And nope, I have to work after the game. Why I said Ill be here later to celebrate or take my lumps. I wanted off but we just cant afford it.

bodey24

Staff member
wow man. I was just trying to be nice and apologize for giving you a hard time whether it was making you mad or not. And I didn't know you had to work because you didn't say that. I thought maybe you were going to watch the game with friends and didn't want to be on the computer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Texas Sports Radio Network announcer. Go to the Discussion thread and play the video of him annoucing the Hunter Lawrence field goal.