FA Signing: My name is Keith.

I'm a retired veteran living at Iowa's Veteran Home. I adore baseball and the NFL. I'm 58 years old. Originally from Mobile, Alabama. M y best friend in Iowa is Catman . We've known each other for 15 years. I've done some sportswriting on the internet many years ago.

My occupations in the past were as an Automotive Painter, Outside salesm an for an Automotive Paint company selling Dupont paints and supplies. Shipyard worker in New Orleans. Also worked as an Apprentice Mortician.

My favorite baseball team is the Atlanta Braves and my favorite NFL team is the N ew Orleans Saints. In basketball the Miami Heat.

By the way how can I change my user name. I made a mistake. I want to use Bamacrazy?

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Greetings and welcome to the forum from a LSU fan. You'll need to re-register with the new user name if you want to roll with the Tide.

cctekguy

Staff member
Welcome Keith!

Been so long since we had new blood, I don't know how to act.

Name thing change is a bummer. You'll probably have to register with a different E-mail.

Your "Teams" indicate that you are a "bandwagon" type fan. ;)

Seriously, the CHIEFS are SO much closer to you and Atlanta is in a different hemisphere.

But living in Iowa, I can see how you'd cling to winners from other states.

....but those Hawkeyes. They are p r e t t y easy for me to like.

...unlike Alabama :(