My "Eat Some Crow" Thread

jmsmith1

It has come to my attention that my last two threads might have ruffled some feathers. I guess its not that easy to combine sarcasm and a genuine hilarity to threads that carry a sort of, as was stated before, pompous attitude.

I didnt mean to be pompous nor condescending. I initially meant this as fodder to laugh about and what not. On the occasions I felt said fodder was turning personal, I returned the favor.

But the fact of the matter is that I really enjoy this site. Its a solid forum and I really enjoy alot of the insights and posts and features.

So having said that I will eat a large portion of my own crow for being less than cordial in some aspects and will rise above the im-man-turity that took over temporarily.

Sorry again, and I hope we keep up all the great posts and discussion.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
It has come to my attention that my last two threads might have ruffled some feathers. I guess its not that easy to combine sarcasm and a genuine hilarity to threads that carry a sort of, as was stated before, pompous attitude.

I didnt mean to be pompous nor condescending. I initially meant this as fodder to laugh about and what not. On the occasions I felt said fodder was turning personal, I returned the favor.

But the fact of the matter is that I really enjoy this site. Its a solid forum and I really enjoy alot of the insights and posts and features.

So having said that I will eat a large portion of my own crow for being less than cordial in some aspects and will rise above the im-man-turity that took over temporarily.

Sorry again, and I hope we keep up all the great posts and discussion.

5-yard penalty for Illegal Copy/Paste from the Dukdown...Bill is Due thread!

:modcop:

Remote Controller

I have to eat crow on Edge, but the cardinal Coach is really the one who screwed him. he tried to make it look like hightower could handle it and had to go back to Edge before all was said and done.