Mr. Gronkowski Goes to Washington

hikeNbike

Link not working for me. But pics that I ve seen shows sparse attendance at the White House by the Patriots.

I'm betting the NBA champs be it the Warriors, Cavs or whomever just declines the invite entirely.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

hikeNbike

I'm waiting for Spicers press conference tomorrow where he claims more Patriots attended For Trump than for Obama and try and refute the pics.

hikeNbike

I don't blame anyone who or any team who skips the trip to the White house. It's their choice and there way of sending a message they don't approve of the policies of the current potus.

cctekguy

Staff member
It's their choice and there way of sending a message they don't approve of the policies of the current potus.

I would agree if policies were actually the problem. Most professional athletes couldn't name a Trump policy. They just parrot the "Racist", "Sexist", "Misogynist", crap that spills from their TV every night.

It's purely political.

But I still defend their right to not go.

JScott

Administrator
I'm waiting for Spicers press conference tomorrow where he claims more Patriots attended For Trump than for Obama and try and refute the pics.

The pics that the NYT published comparing the Obama versus Trump attendance have already been proven fake news. For Trump more players were on the lawn rather than the steps as they were for Obama. But why would the NYT want to ask NE or the WH when it fits theirs plans without corroboration.