Montana to Washington

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
Hmmm, I thought this was a 49ers throwback thread regarding 2 of their all-time greats.

Joe Montana to Gene Washington for the touchdown!

They will get better recruits having a QB they know they can trust also. Washington might not be very good this year but imo next year i see them making drastic strides into winning games.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Maybe but getting a QB with talent can be the beginning point of a turnaround for a team.

They will get better recruits having a QB they know they can trust also. Washington might not be very good this year but imo next year i see them making drastic strides into winning games.

Maybe , maybe not. It all depends on if Montana is a college qb flop or not. This is a new level and he still has to prove he can play at it. You never know, he might just suck at the college level.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Washington will still suck.

Not for long. Despite being totally inept, even Fraud Losingham couldn't screw up the 2008 recruiting class with the state being so loaded with talent and Jake Locker as recruiting coordinator.

The Washington program has only had one losing season sans the Fraud Losingham era in the last 30 years. We will be back.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Beleive it when i see it. Washington is/and has been a doormat for for teams looking for an easy win. Even washington state is better. And if washington is going to be so good just because of one player everybody is guessing will be the second coming of christ, they have to prove it by beating some quality teams and not teams with the likes of coastal carolina, shame on you penn state.

Kingdome

FOOTBALL!
Beleive it when i see it. Washington is/and has been a doormat for for teams looking for an easy win.

Just for a season. Don't forget that Washington almost knocked off USC in 2006 & 2007.

Even washington state is better.

No they are not.

And if washington is going to be so good just because of one player everybody is guessing will be the second coming of christ, they have to prove it by beating some quality teams and not teams with the likes of coastal carolina, shame on you penn state.

I guess you are not familiar with Washington. Look at the schedule. Washington always schedules tough and is one of the few remaining programs to have never played a 1-AA school. Also look at the recruiting. It is way more than one player. Don't forget that Washington was a top 15 program for most of the last 30 years. The last few years were an aberration due to political correctness.