MJD is OUT this week

Trickster

Multiple sources are reporting that Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew is out for Week 16.
This confirms reports earlier this weekend that had MJD sitting. Rashad Jennings will be the starter and is a very attractive option in Jones-Drew's absence, coming in as our No. 12 running back play for the week. He should see 15-20 touches and is a nice bet for 100 yards rushing against a banged up Washington defense. -Rotoworld-

Remote Controller

I drove through your fine city twice last week, once from Austin and the other time from corpus. Whats being built on that hill just off I10 on the west side of the city? It looks monsterous!!

....and back to fantasy football. jennings looks to be a very solid start!

Coachnorm

The Jacksonville Jaguars have declared DL Aaron Morgan, WR John Matthews, OG Justin Smiley, LB Justin Durant, RB Maurice Jones-Drew, DL Nate Collins, WR Tiquan Underwood, QB Todd Bouman inactive for Week 16.

Trickster

Hmmm I'm not sure...I don't go near I10 very often. I'll have to do some research on that! But yes, I picked up Jennings earlier this week in hopes MJD would be out. Hoping I'll cash in!!

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
I was happy to get Jennings at the last minute because Jahvid Best was my only other option after losing MJD.

Turns out Best would have scored more points anyways... that's fantasy for you