Mike McCarthy Is Scum

DearbornDolfan

Really, man? Would it be so horrible for the Lions to score one more TD? Jackass. Belichick-wannabe never-were and never-will-be.

Mike

Administrator
that challenge at the end of the game should have let everyone know the lack of class that now represents this franchise.

It's ok though, the division will continue to improve around these guys, and things like this will be remembered.

DearbornDolfan

It was a turnover. He did the right thing..............

Not with the game well in hand and only a couple minutes on the clock, it isn't. That's Poor Sportsmanship 101.

EDIT: And like Mike said, you just don't do that shit in a divisional game. It's one thing to pull that kind of stunt with a team you see once every four years, but not against an opponent you're guaranteed to see twice a season. The Packers are lucky they don't have to see Detroit again this year, otherwise I'd be betting on an upset.

Last edited by a moderator:

efactor

Coming at you
Not with the game well in hand and only a couple minutes on the clock, it isn't. That's Poor Sportsmanship 101.

EDIT: And like Mike said, you just don't do that shit in a divisional game. It's one thing to pull that kind of stunt with a team you see once every four years, but not against an opponent you're guaranteed to see twice a season. The Packers are lucky they don't have to see Detroit again this year, otherwise I'd be betting on an upset.

It's the NFL. These are men, not 8 year old kids. Nobody should have to back off anyone at this level. That challenge had nothing to do with sportsmanship. I think they showed a lot of sportsmanship by not running up the score like they could have.

I'm sure the Packers feel real "lucky" they don't have to play the Lions again this year. Those rollover games that are basically another "bye week" must be very stressful. Christ, if the Lions can't make a game of it on Thanksgiving Day, at home, my guess is they wouldn't be putting up much of a fight on the frozen tundra. Be thankful they don't play again because it will save you some money betting on the upset that will never come................ :stooges:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
I agree with E, this is the Pro's, if the call is wrong, the call is wrong, I don't care what the score is. Get the call right.

Bayton

Is this seriously being discussed? These players are preached to play every play at full throttle and any time they take plays off they are scolded in the film room. How does the "leader" look if he doesn't. If the coach doesn't keep making decisions that is best for his team...who is he looking out for then? At this point, the game is over and Green Bay just wants to get out without any serious injuries.

Teams keep their defensive starters in the whole game for a chance at a shutout. Why should green bay care if Detroit has scored a TD or not. If they were running up the score when they could be kneeling down the ball to end the game...thats something else. They get the ball and RUN it 3 straight times to drain the clock. Then they punt ball. Really really classless thing to do. Seriously...calling McCarthy scum because he challenged an incorrect call, give me a break.