Michigan offer scholarship to Greg Paulus

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
nice move to his home town.....can't hurt anything at the Cuse...should be interesting to see how it turns out.

Runnik's Hambones

Yeah, I'll be keeping an eye on him in the Big East. Did I mention that the athletic department at WBUL will be letting me do play-by-play for at least 1 Bulls football game this year??

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
nice move to his home town.....can't hurt anything at the Cuse...should be interesting to see how it turns out.

I strongly feel this gives them a chance to finally defeat those pesky South Florida Bulls in a heated Big East matchup.

ExperiencedRookie

Syracuse.

At least he probably head-faked Rich Rodriguez out of a few thousand recruiting dollars.

OHHHHH Wise guy huh??

So Greg runs a lot of head fakes. You picked up on that huh.

Don't bust his balls.

What is a slow white kid with no vertical suppose to be in the triple threat position??

Throw that head fake!!

ExperiencedRookie

That was an insult to R-Rod and a compliment to Greg.. providing he got paid.

Frankly, I think everyone should be ashamed of themselves.

We're talking about major power conference football teams here, and in the same breath, Greg Paulus.

Granted, he was a stud in high school, but unless he's drinking from the same tap as Matt Cassel, I just don't see it.

I hung my head for a moment when I heard Nebraska spoke with him.

WesDawg

'Burghapologist
He's already got a leg up on Cassel if he starts a college game.

They lost Flynn to the NBA Draft I believe, so there's no reason he couldn't help out the basketball team as well.

ExperiencedRookie

He's already got a leg up on Cassel if he starts a college game.

They lost Flynn to the NBA Draft I believe, so there's no reason he couldn't help out the basketball team as well.

As a Duke fan, Im inclined to respect Greg.

That being said, he is junk on the court.

He is a good leader, but that is it.

I don't think he'd be much of a leader coming in as a 5th year senior and stealing time from Cuse recruits.

Runnik's Hambones

No, I don't know yet. I had an opportunity to chat with the Athletic Director a few weeks ago at a USF baseball game and through conversation he was able to get info on my background a bit more and realized that I knew more about the sport of football than most everyone there. His comment was "damn, we definitely have to get you in the booth for play-by-play next year for at least one game."

He told me that since so many of us at the radio station want the job for the football team, it only seems fair to split it up and try and give everyone a shot at it. Ideally I would be the voice of Bulls football but it looks like he wants to split the job up as much as possible.

I may be calling a baseball game this Tuesday during the Big East tournament, depending on what ranking we finish in and if it falls during our show our not. He also said that he wants me to call Bulls basketball with him next year, and if they go to the Big East tournament again this year, we broadcast from Madison Square Garden!