making a title run in a keeper league question.....

maverick824

I'm 7-1 in a 12 tm 4 keeper PPR 6 pt pass TD, 2RB/2WR/Flex
Starters - P Manning, DMac, Benson, Wayne, Colston, DJax, V Davis
Bench - Brown, FJax, Hart, Burleson, Avant, Armstrong
Picks - missing 3rd, 4th rounders

Target RB's on rebuilding teams - Gore, SJax, Blount

- I'm looking for a RB1 to put the KO blow on a pretty stacked team....my question is this....

How equitable do you guys find it to take swings at stars w future picks in this situation, what is the value I should be offering for these rebuilding teams' backs, and what can I reasonably expect to get back in trading away what looks like 7 keepers right now? The goal is adding without giving up a starter(outside Benson)

Vicious_Machine

I dont see you landing any of those 3 backs you mentioned for anybody not a starter, or picks. Those are all young good RBs with upside. If I could unload benson for Gore or SJax in a PPR, I would be all over it. Even if you need to throw in any extra pick.

I assume you reverse snake from final positions, so your pick is going to the like 10th-12th overall.

Never hurts offering up a Benson + 1st rounder for Gore, but I just see it tough to pull off.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
If you are willing to roll for now and worry about the future later I say go for it. I would target Sjax for value unless the Gore owner is a mark and will move him. Try selling Brown as a young back with upside. Package him with a 1 and try for gore then jackson.
Posted via Mobile Device

maverick824

normally agree, but the league's very top heavy....here's the top threats......

8-0 team - Brees, McCoy, Foster, R. White, R. Moss, Garcon, Cooley
4-4 team(should get in) - Fitz, AP, Rice, Mendy/M Wallace, Calvin, Nicks, Tamme/Keller
3-5 team(50/50 on getting in) - Rodgers, CJ2K, MJD, A Johnson, Austin, S Smith(NY), Witten

The guy with Gore is 2 games out, plays his division champ this week, so I took a homrun swing at him, offered Benson/Brown/1st/2nd for Gore/Dixon handcuff in the event he loses......he liked the deal(obviously, I overpaid on purpose), but he wanted to wait to see what happens this week. Now, with Gore on bye, he's trying to move him for a starter for this week, and thinks my deal is him giving up LOL......

Anyway, likely keepers are Peyton, DMac, Wayne, and Colston/DJax....
Out of my castoffs, where do their pick values lie to rebuild teams?
DJax 1st plus a pick? Benson 1st-3rd? V Davis 2nd-4th? Brown to a desparate team close to declaration?