lineup help for Wk 15.. Adrian Peterson??

sboy777

Ranked #1 comming in.. current lineup is favored by 13 pts.. Yahoo standard scoreing

Do I stick with A. Peterson vs Chicago or go with Fred Jackson.. or even Ivory?
I figure Im correct to bench B. Loyd to start D. Branch.

QB Tom Brady (NE - QB) GB Sun
WR Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR) Jac Sun
WR Marques Colston (NO - WR) @Bal Sun
WR Deion Branch (NE - WR) GB Sun
RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis (NE - RB) GB Sun
RB Adrian Peterson (Min - RB) Chi Mon
TE Marcedes Lewis (Jac - TE) @Ind Sun
W/R Peyton Hillis (Cle - RB) @Cin Sun
K Dan Carpenter (Mia - K) Buf Sun
DEF Carolina (Car - DEF) Ari Sun

Bench***
BN Brandon Lloyd (Den - WR) @Oak Sun
BN Kyle Orton (Den - QB) @Oak Sun
BN Fred Jackson (Buf - RB) @Mia Sun
BN Christopher Ivory (NO - RB) @Bal Sun

BN Cleveland (Cle - DEF) @Cin Sun
BN Dallas (Dal - DEF) Was Sun

thanks a ton.. and yeah, I can drop a DEF but there is nobody on WW thats worth picking up even to bench.

smalls

jjtweeks

Tough one

Thats a tough one. AP had a bad game last week but I would think he would be safe to start next week. i myself would probable start Jackson over Ellis. Thats just me though.Bills rely heavily on Jackson but NE usually has a big enough lead to run Ellis more freely. hard to bench AP though. Are you able to get Arizona D? Carolina D would be my last choice of your current D's. Cleveland is not a bad choice.

Trickster

I would play CLE or DAL defense over Carolina IMO. I have AP as well and am going through the same thinking process. But I think you have to go with the players that got you to the playoffs. You can't bench your #1 pick.

sboy777

thanks guys.. Yeah, I was looking for anyone playing Ari.. but Car looks pretty chitty.. i put in Cleveland vs Cin cuz Palmer is throwing more picks than TDs right now.
Will keep with Peterson too, your right trickster, cant bench our #1 pick and the weather should/hope to play a factor, 8 degrees for game time.

smalls

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I would go ahead and start Peterson, and then go with the Dallas defense. Remember the Skins are now using bottom feeder trash in the kicking game, which creates more scoring opportunities for Dallas special teams.