Kickers

gizzil

So I have a bunch of kickers that just seem like they suck... Any suggestions??? There are plenty of dudes availbable that have way outscored janikowski... and Dawson... Seattle kicker... Vinatieri, Mason Crosby... etc etc... basically there are a ton of guys... give up on what i got?

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Crosby might be the option, as his bye has passed already, and GB is scoring alot again

jjtweeks

Miami has a good kicker who is having a good year. Other than that I tend to stay with dome kickers. If you look at kickers who play away in domes or ones that have home domes you will see thae the majority score double digit points in domes

gizzil

Obviously I was thinkin Crosby or Vinatieri... And I do like Indy this week too... I just know janikowski in particular will likely blow up at least one week... Dawson Im basically done with for good

gizzil

I dropped Dawson for Vinatieri... I definitely didnt think of the dome thing... Crosby was picked up in the other by my opponent... And it's so hard to drop SeaBass... Now I'm thinking of just rolling with him and hope he has his monster week... maybe just crazy though... the game is at Arrowhead

Remote Controller

Forbath is back and he will be strong from here out. Remember though....it never hurts to just grab a good dome kicker on a high scoring team after his bye week.