Keeper League 2011 Question

Vicious_Machine

This is close but Mike Williams for me. You always have the Clayton scare in TBay. But I think I would rather have the #1 WR which Mike is, where Maclin is #2 (or 1B depending on your viewpoint) with DeSean there.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I just like the supporting personal in Philly too much better and would lean towards Maclin but like the Machine said it's really a close call and many would prefer to have the teams #1 WR over anothers #2.

Remote Controller

This is close but Mike Williams for me. You always have the Clayton scare in TBay. But I think I would rather have the #1 WR which Mike is, where Maclin is #2 (or 1B depending on your viewpoint) with DeSean there.
What Clayton scare? (isn't Michael a Giant?) Maclin is the receiver I'd keep. That offense will always house 2 #1 Wr's. Andy Reid passes the ball.

Vicious_Machine

Oops, should have been more clear.

I meant Clayton scare in the sense that he had a great rookie year, then he disappeared off the map. Mike Williams is the only real option in TBay right now, which is why I chose him. Benn has come on a bit, but Mike just seems miles ahead of everybody else on that team right now.

This is going to be a close call though, like AP vs CJ at start of year, you can easily argue either side.