Jerry Jones reconsidering his stance on Philips, very interested in Shanahan.

geekstufff

Im a Dallas fan honest!!!
This isn't a new concept but it is one I believe in. I don't believe a coaching change is needed for Dallas to be successful. I believe they need a leader to stand up on the team. I believe Dallas is going to have a very successful run game with those three runners. I believe defensively that Roy Williams needs to go, F. Adams needs to go offensively, Roy Williams (WR) needs to learn to run routes and have an off season with this offense and last and more importantly Romo needs to tell everyone to shut the F... up and I will throw the ball to the man who looks like he wants to earn it. Nothing more sicking this year then Romo throwing up balls to which ever complainer was loudest during the week regardless of circumstance. I will go on the record stating this. Romo IS an elite level QB. He should be the leader on this team but at the very least he needs to be the leader on that offense.
Adding Shanny to this mix would be disasterous. I can't believe that people are even considering it. What will clearly be the strong point of this team next year is the running game and that will lead to a stronger air game. Teams obviously were unafraid to blitz with Adams definatley appearing slower and Proctor holding the sign up that said "offensive doormat, walk this way" .
Phillips is fine where he is and what he contributes to the defense if not the team. Garrett got alot of undeserved heat for a team that was productive. If there was a coach that did stand up next year and control these player I would like to see it be him. Phillips is obviously out long term but I would like to see Garrett be the long term solution. Dallas just doesnt need to look elsewhere for a head coach. A leader needs to emerge from what they have.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Well, as an Eagles fan I would be all for Shanny going to Dallas. Watching that team implode..and him play round robbin at Rb....:woohoo1:

Have at it Dallas!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
i just cant see shanny's ego and jerry jones getting along. id love to see them try though! :)
It would be very interesting! How about TO and Shanny! Now that has get your popcorn ready written all over it!