2008 Stats:
  • 102 receptions
  • 1260 receiving yards
  • 13 Receiving TD's
  • 293 rush yards
  • 2 Rushing TD's
Draft Projection - Top 20

NFL Impact

Devin Hester can return punts and kicks like no one's business. Still, years later, the Bears wish Hester would work for them in the passing game. Jeremy Maclin can folks. Maclin is uber fast, good in space, and in college could run the ball as well. Your not going to see Maclin running off tackle at this level, but for a team needing a do it all guy, Maclin might be the man. What do you think of Jeremy? Discuss away.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
It will be interesting to see if maclin can have the type of impact that Deshawn Jackson had in Philly last year. Mac has decent size for a speed burner, kinda in thaat Ted Ginn build. I need to see more in terms of route running and dicipline from him, but overall if the guy can learn the little things, he'll do well. He has the physical tools.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
No slap to the staff at Mizzou, but I think Maclin has the potential to blossom under an NFL staff. I see strength and conditioning adding about 7lbs of pure muscle to his frame and holding that 40 around the 4.3 range.

Working fulltime with a good WR coach, especially if that Top 20 status lands him with a good veteran to learn from, will do wonders.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
good point there Sarge. If he can add some bulk and pick up a good coach who can held him develop as a true receiver he could do well over his career.