Jax v Houston

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Jax is a 15 1/2 - 16 pt dog. Question is, Is Houston the first team this season to cover a double digit spread or can my hapless Jags make it interesting and beat the spread? They do play better on the road and they did keep it interesting in GB.

bobbeaux

not a gambler at all . . . but my 2 cents . . . houston hates the jags . . . they've beat them on last 2nd plays a few times . . . i don't think houston is looking past this game and might even try to make a statement, although i don't really think they will pull a patriots and run up the score . . . i really don't see the jags scoring much at all though . . . ;)

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
My gut feeling this is over by the end of the 1st qtr. Think the Jags will need a defensive td, special teams td and a Blackmon td to just have a chance to not get doubled up. Alot to ask for but just desperate for any glimmer of hope for this team here.
Speaking of, got 13 minutes to get my drink on before the torture begins. And think i went all in this season to support these goofballs. Its gotten so bad, can't even give tickets away here.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Yeah. The attendence here is really good, actually more than soe teams with winning records, but they start trickling out as it gets out of hand and its empty pretty much by games end. Case in point. Military appreciation day here last thursday against the colts, They gave tickets away to the military personel here and had lowered ticket prices to fill it up. By half time people were leaving anyways. Sad, this town supports its team now even as we lose, imagine if they start winning again and become relevent like back in '96 to '99? One can only hope.

bobbeaux

all i can say is WOW . . . helluva game . . . and this time houston comes back to take the win away . . . ;)

if henne remains the qb, ya'll better run to get blackman as i'm sure he's on a lot of waivers . . . i found him on 2 of 3 . . . ;)