Jahvid Best or Felix Jones?

AP_ALL_DAY_28

My second 5th round pick is approaching in an offline draft and I have no idea who to go with.

I'm in a PPR league.

Roster
QB-Matt Schaub (Houston)
RB-Shonn Greene (New York)
RB-Jonathan Stewart (Carolina)
RB/WR-
WR-Brandon Marshall (Miami)
WR-Sidney Rice (Minnesota)
WR/TE-
TE-
D/ST-
K-

cctekguy

Staff member
I'm not saying anything.

Can't believe everyone here recommended Stewart over Moreno in your last crisis so telling you I would take Jones over Best is a waste of time.

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
In my opinion Best is the clear choice

the Lions coach loves Best and he is the unquestioned #1 back there this year. his value will be greater in PPR leagues like yours, too.

Felix Jones - while I love him - just doesn't have the clear role. He could easily be the starter of a three-headed monster attack like in years past. In today's fantasy world Jones is much less valuable than a sure-fire #1 back, even if he is more talented.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
I agree with Birdman on this one. Id almost be tempted to go WR with the pick because of Rice being your #2, but Best seems lined up for a crapload of work.

Runnik's Hambones

Yeah, it's Best over Jones, IMO. And I think with him you have one damn solid RB core there. Reports are not only that he'll start, but that he'll have a "Reggie Bush" type of role. Meaning he'll be on the field a lot, and he'll get his share of receptions.