Is Reggie Bush ranked in the top 10 overall in PPR leagues?

JackG1980

There are some sites that rank R. Bush as high as #10 overall in PPR leagues. I know the downside is his health but here is why he is ranked so high. Last year he was on pace to get 15TDs (total), 1350 yards (rushing/receiving) with 84 receptions. Thats 309 fantasy points! and 225 in standard leagues. What other reasons would R. Bush be rank so low. SOFF has him as the 27th ranked RB.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
Bush is no where near the top ten in my book, PPR or not. Sadly none of my competitors thought so either as he slipped and slipped and slipped down the draft boards. First he can't stay healthy, then he isn't a true RB by a long shot. He couldn't go up the middle with a tank leading the way. Reggie is best suited at running back punts and kick offs. He'll play in the slot this year but we won't see him at tailback much at all barring injury to Thomas or Moore.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Bush is no where near the top ten in my book, PPR or not. Sadly none of my competitors thought so either as he slipped and slipped and slipped down the draft boards. First he can't stay healthy, then he isn't a true RB by a long shot. He couldn't go up the middle with a tank leading the way. Reggie is best suited at running back punts and kick offs. He'll play in the slot this year but we won't see him at tailback much at all barring injury to Thomas or Moore.

Agreed. Bush is no where near the top 10

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I do like Bush in PPR, but ONLY in PPR, and no I don't have him in my top 10.

I agree with the above, with P.Thomas and now M.Bell, I think Reggie gets alot less looks. I also think he reverts to season one type play. Which actually might help him some. But with Colston and co there...I just don't feel a top ten for Bush.

JackG1980

when bush isn't injured, he's a ppr beast. i still believe :grin:

I have to agree with you, last year I picked him and people said the same thing about him. He drop to the late rounds. He did play 10 games and scored alot of point. I do not mind at all picking him up in the late rounds because when he does play he is one of the top fantasy scorers in football. I know he is not a true RB and cant run down the middle but he could run, catch and score TDs. And thats all that matters in fantasy football. Last year when I played him he absolutely killed the other team. Giving me a W for that week. Just put it this way, I rather have him on my team then on the other team.