How Insane Is This?

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
So I was with a friend earlier today at a live draft at a local pub. This girl couldn't make it and I was given the opportunity to draft her team... so I accepted. I won't actually be managing the team or playing for money, but I was able to be part of the live draft and submit my picks. Here is the team I drafted.

12-Team cash league
6-pt QB TDs, all other scoring standard non-PPR

1.04 - RB Maurice Jones Drew
2.09 - WR Larry Fitzgerald
3.04 - WR Greg Jennings
4.09 - RB Jamaal Charles
5.04 - WR Steve Smith (CAR)
6.09 - RB Jahvid Best
7.04 - WR Mike Sims-Walker
8.09 - RB Arian Foster
9.04 - QB Joe Flacco
10.09 - QB Brett Favre
11.04 - TE Zach Miller (OAK)
12.09 - WR Malcolm Floyd
13.04 - WR Chris Chambers
14.09 - Texans D/ST
15.04 - K Garrett Hartley
16.09 - Dolphins D/ST

:worried3:

Birdman

Ready For Some Football
what do people think the odds of her winning the league are? I think they're pretty good even though she apparently doesn't know what she is doing... I mean, the other people probably don't either. Larry Fitzgerald available after 20 picks?

tmaschm

Great Draft...although Fitz at 20 isn't that great of a pick. He still has a lot of question marks; QB and just spraigned (sp?) his knee. Overall a good draft especially in rounds 9-12.

Remote Controller

So I was with a friend earlier today at a live draft at a local pub. This girl couldn't make it and I was given the opportunity to draft her team... so I accepted. I won't actually be managing the team or playing for money, but I was able to be part of the live draft and submit my picks. Here is the team I drafted.

12-Team cash league
6-pt QB TDs, all other scoring standard non-PPR

1.04 - RB Maurice Jones Drew
2.09 - WR Larry Fitzgerald
3.04 - WR Greg Jennings
4.09 - RB Jamaal Charles
5.04 - WR Steve Smith (CAR)
6.09 - RB Jahvid Best
7.04 - WR Mike Sims-Walker
8.09 - RB Arian Foster
9.04 - QB Joe Flacco
10.09 - QB Brett Favre
11.04 - TE Zach Miller (OAK)
12.09 - WR Malcolm Floyd
13.04 - WR Chris Chambers
14.09 - Texans D/ST
15.04 - K Garrett Hartley
16.09 - Dolphins D/ST

:worried3:
I'd say you nailed it!! I get to draft Monday night for a friend in a local league I played in for 12 years, until I got out a few years back. This friend is that dude who normally adds the comic relief with his first round picks. Needless to say the others aren't pleased that scott will be on a cruise. I hope to only come close to the squad you assembled here, and feel favre nailed your strategy in this draft, as you assembled a lethal mix above him..