How About Titans DL Albert Haynesworth?

Coachnorm

Haynesworth is one of the top Defensive Lineman available.

The Bucs are being mentioned as a possible landing spot as they have some nice cap room available.

How about your team? Haynesworth a nice addition?

Runnik's Hambones

As much as I'd love to have Boldin in Tampa, the flashy new receiver would not be as important as a Haynesworth signing, IMO. With a decent pass rush, our defense can be one of the most dominate yet again. Ever since Sapp left to Oakland, we have never had such a force at DT. With a resigning of Jeff Garcia and Antonio Bryant and perhaps a RB in the draft, our offense will be fine to try and do some damage this year. If we can get our defense to its usual dominate state, the Bucs will be contenders for a SB run again.

mills

Imagine the Cards getting Haynesworth... they have plenty of cap room. Boldin out Haynesworth in.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
this is by far the best player available, if the Titans let him get away they are idiots.

I'd LOVE for Cincy to get him but we all know their is a better chance of hell freezing over than that happening so I won't even dream about it.

How can anyone have a thread about Albert Haynesworth without mentioning the head stomp?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW4XUpN9bPQ]YouTube - BIG AL DOIN IT REAL BIG[/ame]