Hope you all enjoyed the Division Games because the Super Bowl is going to suuuuck!

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
I'm not going to lie: I'm uber pumped my Steelers are going to ANOTHER Super Bowl and I have no doubt in the world they will take yet another Lombardi Trophy back to the Steel City.

You can look past a bunch of things like the Steelers owning the best...let me repeat for the Ravens fans......the best defense in the NFL. You can look past the offense that can beat you through the ground or through the air. You can look past the special teams with Santonio Holmes busting big plays and taking it to the house or Gary Russel's return average on kick offs. You can look past the team's "Suck it, world." attitude that insulates them from distractions. You can look past the coaching staff that has maximized the talent on the roster and you can look past the veteran leadership of players that have been there, done that, and got the t-shirt.

All you need to do is look at the Cardinals and think back to history. The Broncos made it to the Super Bowl after multiple horrible seasons for the first time only to get housed. The Bengals made it to the Super Bowl for the first time after a legacy of inadequacy only to get housed. This year we have the Cardinals. A team that not only hasn't tasted post season victory often (once to my memory) but this is a team that until this year hasn't tasted a winning season often. Add to that fact a long time Cardinal and team leader Anquan Boldin is causing the precise distraction that this newbie team didn't need and the recipe for a blow out is all there.

I know Cardinal fans are orgasmic over the team's unreal season but I have to break it to you: The Cardinals are going to get smoked in the Super Bowl. This isn't going to be exciting for the casual fan and I predict the only people that will still be watching in the fourth quarter will be my fellow sadistic Steeler fans who would love to watch the Steelers 3rd stringers play in the Victory formation.

So to the people that don’t have a dog in this fight (Cards = Chihuahua, Steelers = Pit Bull) I hope for your sake the advertising geniuses front load all the cool commercials.
So best of luck to the Cardinals and I’m looking forward to seeing Byron Leftwich under center by half time!

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
From all that bluster one would almost forget the Cards beat the Steelers last year. Almost.

Mike

Administrator
If the Steelers are going to win, they had better be able to get to Warner, and get to him quick, because as awesome as your defense is, you don't have the horses in the secondary to match up with the Cardinals receiving corps. Just keep that in mind.

On the other side of the ball, the Cardinals defense does have the horses to match up with a beaten down Steelers offense.

Haven't made my decision yet on who I think is going to win, but if I had to pick right now, I might be leaning toward Arizona

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
ummmm not sure the Bengals are the best example here Ram, they made the SB in their 14th season and didn't exactly get housed....they got stopped on an amazing goal line stand by the 49ers who ended up winning 26-21.... They would be a better example if they would ever make it now....but I don't think you have to worry about that.

Not saying the Steelers won't win, they should, but Warner has been there and done that...if he can do to the Steelers blitz what he did to Philly's blitz, this could be entertaining for a while.

I seriously doubt this will be anywhere close to Byron Leftwhich time at halftime.....

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
ummmm not sure the Bengals are the best example here Ram, they made the SB in their 14th season and didn't exactly get housed....they got stopped on an amazing goal line stand by the 49ers who ended up winning 26-21.... They would be a better example if they would ever make it now....but I don't think you have to worry about that.

Not saying the Steelers won't win, they should, but Warner has been there and done that...if he can do to the Steelers blitz what he did to Philly's blitz, this could be entertaining for a while.

I seriously doubt this will be anywhere close to Byron Leftwhich time at halftime.....

I just did that to get you to comment. :D

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
There can be no doubt this is going to be a snooze-fest.

I want a vbookie event: LEFTWICH BY HALF TIME!!!

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
Wisenhunt got snubbed and will now extract revenge. He's going to have the offense knowing the Pitt defensive calls before they know them themselves. Just like Chucky versus the Raiders.

:banana:

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Wisenhunt got snubbed and will now extract revenge. He's going to have the offense knowing the Pitt defensive calls before they know them themselves. Just like Chucky versus the Raiders.

:banana:

I hope he does....considering Whizzy was in Black & Gold under Cowher!

:thrash:

Chaaaaampionshiiiiiip!

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Like a puppet on a string. :koolaid:
lol, just got to help out you steeler fans, we know your a bit cloudy with the facts at times ;)

Anyways, this season has been about as wacky as they come, don't ya think the perfect ending is the Cardinals with the SB trophy in hand??

Everyone thought last years game would be over by 1/2 time as well.....Gaints had other thoughts.....

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
It is tough to see Cinci over all of those Championship trophies. I guess that makes the view a bit cloudy at times.

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
No. Oddly enough I don't think that would be the ideal way to end the season. :fuckoff:

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Oh I do!!!:taz:

slap.gif

The Ram

Half Man, Half Amazing
Vegas just opened up the odds........Steelers by 6.5.

Someone else smells blowout, too. :banana:

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
vegas smells a killing.

"i can bet money that the cardinals only have to keep it within a TD and win big?! WOW!!!"