Henne benched - Pennington will start

there goes B. Marshalls' value.. however D. Bess and Fasano may get a bump up.

R. Brown and R. Williams may take a hit as well since Pennington can't throw the long ball. D's will be able to play a shorter field. :sadbanana:

RZR

Sun-kissed & restless
So glad I didn't sell the farm for Henne over the summer... proof that QB hopes are fleeting these days.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Never really followed Henne, but has he ever done anything and been successful since his days at Michigan?

MNJHNSN

Got Josh Freeman for Henne pre season. Risky at beginning of year but looking good now moving forward!

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Never really followed Henne, but has he ever done anything and been successful since his days at Michigan?

Henne has been "good" for the most part, but not great. I think the coaching staff really expected a breakout year for him, and with Marshall and Bess on the field there is lots of talent to work with.

The biggest drawback I have with the Dolphins is they lack a quality TE, the friend of the young QB. Pennington has been doing this long enough he can work around that sort of shortfall, Henne just doesnt have the experience.

Im not sure how long this change will last, but I dont think its going to hurt Henne's long term value to take a step back and see how an 11 year veteran prepares and plays the game.

storminn0rm

Brewmaster
Well, Pennington...out for season. Then Henne came in, may be out for season. Then Tyler Thigpen came in a beat the Titans

Remote Controller

Thigpen began the turnaround offensively in KCC, then got tossed out by the new Coach. He is a gamer and will give it up on the field.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Thigpen began the turnaround offensively in KCC, then got tossed out by the new Coach. He is a gamer and will give it up on the field.
If memory serves, he is a bit of a gun slinger. Likes to be Favre as it were, but isn't a very good pocket passer.

Still, I have been reading rumors for a while that Miami wanted to try him and see how he did.

A guy not afraid to put the ball up to Marshall and let him go and get it might be good for this team