Have a trade offer!!

Drywallers

In a 12 team no PPR league no keepers. I was offered Michael Turner and Marques Colston for Adrian Peterson? Like to hear about what would you do. In 2nd place right now and in the hunt for playoffs. Peterson is also on a bye this coming week 9

Here is my team:

Matthew Stafford, Det QB P
RBAdrian Peterson, Min RB P
RBPierre Thomas, NO RB
WRSidney Rice, Sea WR
WRAntonio Brown, Pit WR
WR/TEBrandon Pettigrew, Det TE
TEJimmy Graham, NO TE P
D/STTexans D/ST D/ST
KBilly Cundiff, Bal K

<tbody>
</tbody>

DeAngelo Williams, Car RB
BenchJulio Jones, Atl WR Q
BenchEagles D/ST D/ST
BenchWillis McGahee*, Den RB O
BenchCarson Palmer, Oak QB
BenchRyan Fitzpatrick, Buf QB
BenchBen Tate, Hou RB

<tbody>
</tbody>

Last edited by a moderator:

jjtweeks

things might change a little(as in AP's value going up more) now as seeing how involved AP was in the passing game. As long as ponder is QB they will be having AP help him out of some jams in the flats and with some screens.

Drywallers

He also offered me Michael Turner for Jimmy Graham if I don't like the other offer. Would you do this trade instead??

jjtweeks

You are hurting for another RB but you would be giving up a huge point difference in Graham production and the TE you would pick up of waivers but then again you are gaining a big point difference in from Thomas to Turner. Thats tough because Graham is far and away the top TE but a #1 RB is gold in any league imo. I myself would do it.
In a 12 team league i would assume with Turner and AP no one elses RB production would be close to yours. And yes i know what happens when people assume:rolleyes: