Guess the opening Super Bowl line...

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
Just for fun, there are four potential Super Bowl matchups. This might already exist out there, but assuming things like they are right now (injuries, etc), what do you think the line would be for each Super Bowl matchup?

My predictions:

Pitt -9 over Arizona
Pitt -3.5 over Philly
Balt -4.5 over Arizona
Balt -2 over Philly (though this one baffles me)

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
Are you coming up with these or did you get them from a book? If you came up with them why are you baffled by your own guess?

im guessing them, and it baffles me because i dont even know who would/should be the favorite, let alone by how much.

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
AFC -4 over NFC

I know nothing about point spreads but I do know that the Winner of the AFC Title Game wins the SuperBowl

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
I will think on this one. I figure no matter the matchup, AFC will be favored. My guess is the only one over 6pts would be Steelers vs. Arizona. Rest would be 3pts.

Hawks Eye

Master of Inexpertise
Pitt may be the favorite in Vegas, but after watching how these teams played in the playoffs so far, Arizona's my favorite for this game.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
It would have been -3, but they had to consider all of the helmet to helmet hits the Cardinals were going to encounter. The Cardinals will likely be missing a few key players after the first half! :cunning:
:biglaugh: I consider it all in my Nostradamus like predictions ;)