Grade my Draft Please....

Baldie

Standard PPR league....10 teams....I had the 1st pick.

QB - Brees
RB - AP, Gore, Lamar Miller, F Jackson, Redman
WR - A Johnson, Austin, Boldin, Hilton
TE - Gonzales, Miller
K - Prater
Def - 49ers
D - Willis, Lauranitis

The Lamar Miller pick was by accident, I didn't realize I was out of time and he was auto-drafted. I don't know anything about the guy.

A

Axe Elf

The Lamar Miller pick was by accident, I didn't realize I was out of time and he was auto-drafted. I don't know anything about the guy.

That pretty much tells me everything I need to know.

C-

cctekguy

Staff member
He gets a low grade because he doesn't know anything about Lamar Miller?

Guess not following the Dolphins makes Andre Johnson, Adrian Peterson and Drew Brees less productive.

A

Axe Elf

He din't axe me to grade his players; he axed me to grade his draft.

ExperiencedRookie

My initial reaction after looking at this team and keeping in mind that it's a 10 team league, was that it was below average.

Upon 2nd review though, I don't mind it. Carried by AP, Brees, and Andre, with Gonzo in tow at TE, there should be plenty of points scored. I LOVE TY Hilton as a difference maker too. Almost too easy to skim over his name. Gotta love those 2 stud defensive players too.

I'd say think about dumping Fred Jackson for a high upside waiver wire player at either RB or WR.

Can you clarify which Miller that is please? Heath or Zach? Not that it really matters much with Tony G on the roster. You could probably cut the backup TE too.

I'm giving it a B-

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Standard PPR league....10 teams....I had the 1st pick.

QB - Brees
RB - AP, Gore, Lamar Miller, F Jackson, Redman
WR - A Johnson, Austin, Boldin, Hilton
TE - Gonzales, Miller
K - Prater
Def - 49ers
D - Willis, Lauranitis

Okay, great Qb, but if you took Brees, my guess is you passed on a solid Wr to do it.
Rbs - AP is a no brainer, Gore solid #2, Miller is a work in progress and not sure he helps in ppr, rest are meh
Wrs - AJ is solid, Austin - I will assume Miles looks to be healthy, Boldin solid #3, Hilton I like in slot of pass happy Indy. Could have used that Wr you passed to get Brees is my guess.
TE - Gonzo could be solid again, which Miller is this?
K - meh who cares
Def - could be solid
D - solid Lbs.

So had you waited a little at Qb, you could have gotten a better Wr or better ppr rb instead. Not a bad team, but in a 10 team league, my guess is you will be middle of the road.