Game On : Georgia v. Oklahoma ST

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Being the hardcore 'Dawg fan, i'll be watching this one mostly right now. Kinda nervous to see how Ga can /does play today and this season after losing so much offensive talent (Stafford, Moreno, Massaque sp). It should be a good game none the less.

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Georgia got the ball first and did anything they wanted on that first drive against that D. New QB and RBs looking good so far. Hot Damn ...TD!!!!!!!!!!!GEORGIA

Georgia - 7
Ok St - 0

1 st qtr 9:42 left

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
What a game so far. Georgia is suprising me on offense so far. They look really in a good rythme. And the D is bending a little but holding tough. OSU got nothing going in the 1st qtr on offense. They seem to look like they are holding back.

Georgia - 7
OSU - 0

End of 1st qtr

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
2nd qtr was all about OSU. They really started to show why/what the hype is all about them is for. They looked good on both sides of the ball. A long TD pass and a turnover turned into a FG gives them the lead at half. Georgia did nothing offensivly but the D still hung tough.

Georgia - 7
OSU - 10

Halftime

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
I can't believe how this game turned ugly. You could tell Ga was over matched as time went on, but hey its what i expected after they lost 3 star players the same offseason. The 4th qtr really got to me. The Refs really blew some calls and gave this game to OK st. I do believe OSU would have won anyways but it would have been closer. That BS pass interference call really got to me that gave OSU a first and goal in the 4th and basically shot Ga in the foot. Hate it when the refs decide a games outcome. Almost looks like they are betting on the games and need the point spread.