FAVRES SISTER ARRESTED...

#1bears fan

Shes a bad egg shes been arrested several times for burglary and unlawful use of a weapon. With the money in that family you think they would get her out of the environment shes in!!!

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Shes a bad egg shes been arrested several times for burglary and unlawful use of a weapon. With the money in that family you think they would get her out of the environment shes in!!!

Every family has a shitbag you cant help in it.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Why is this even posted? Why is this news. Seriously? Who friggen cares folks?

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
What i can't get is why we evn give a shit enough to post about it. After the past 3-4 yrs of Favres retire-dont retire-retire crap, think we'd wise up and not touch any Favre thread with a 10 ft pole. Personally i'm burnt out on Favre and his drama and no longer give 2 shits what he or anybody in his family does or doesnt do. He might go down in history as one of the best ever and into the HOF but he'll always have a black mark next to him IMO.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
My bad.....
No offense to you Bodey, was not trying to call you out, more onlong the lines of why are any news agencies...other than local calling this out. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me from watching the news at all.

Seriously, other than Favre and his family...who cares? dunno:

bodey24

Staff member
No offense to you Bodey, was not trying to call you out, more onlong the lines of why are any news agencies...other than local calling this out. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me from watching the news at all.

Seriously, other than Favre and his family...who cares? dunno:

None taken. I was just looking at the news to see if there was anything new with the shooting in Arizona and happened to see this story. I usually try to start one thread a year so I thought I would post that one. LOL :)