Fantasy Footbal Outlaws NFL Draft Coverage!!!

Runnik's Hambones

Listen live tonight as FFO will be at World of Beer in Carrollwood in Tampa, FL, with in depth analysis of every single selection from tonight's NFL Draft! We'll follow the draft and tell you everything you need to know about each pick and every trade!

Last edited by a moderator:

Coachnorm

I like Peterson at Arizona as a long term fit for the Cards. The Cards have some good Defensive players in place with just a few glaring holes and they just filled one.

Coachnorm

Julio Jones is a great fit to pair with Roddy White. Jones would be harder pressed to perform on a team with no clear cut #1.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
I don't understand that. There are good receivers likely available to them without trading the farm.

Remote Controller

I don't understand that. There are good receivers likely available to them without trading the farm.

That was extremely short sighted and costful to a franchise on the cusp!!! Greg Little would have bee there in the third and has equal ability and more size and speed.

Orgazmo

IT'S GARBAGE DAY
That was extremely short sighted and costful to a franchise on the cusp!!! Greg Little would have bee there in the third and has equal ability and more size and speed.

Jon Baldwin and Tyson, for speed, would have been options. Plenty of receivers that get spooked and drop balls available.