Fantasy Data

Rossco25192

Fantasy Sports Market Research

Hi everyone,

I am writing my dissertation on the new exciting changes to U.S law concerning the pay to play Fantasy Sports games and sports gambling. With your help I aim to assist in proving these changes are positive and the right decision for all of the states in America. If you could take a few minutes to fill this in it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I happen to agree with your post so I'll leave it to someone else to delete your spam. However once on the forum is enough and while not yet banning you I have deleted your other post on the subject. Feel free to post but do not spam this board. Thanks and good luck making the change.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I may get over ruled but like I said I feel you have a legitimate point. Living in Louisiana I'd love to see changes made.

mudloggerone

Outlaw
Administrator
I think Rosco would be a great addition if he participates in the weekly discussions here on who to start each week vs the weekly salary cost for starting each player in the weekly betting contest. Maybe he could help make someone rich? Well, maybe not.

Rossco25192

Haha I am happy to fight for you guys and your gambling rights! Or fight a bear in vegas and allow you to bet on me to lose... Whatever makes you guys money I am there!

Rossco25192

Thank you very much for taking the time to do that! Yeah early on we are really just trying to look at the general playing habits and how for the vast majority its a fun and safe platform to play on where people wont get too carried away. Not being able to spend our money on what we want is un American!

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Fantasy Sports Market Research

Hi everyone,

I am writing my dissertation on the new exciting changes to U.S law concerning the pay to play Fantasy Sports games and sports gambling. With your help I aim to assist in proving these changes are positive and the right decision for all of the states in America. If you could take a few minutes to fill this in it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.
First Welcome to SportsOutlaw!
I will back my fellow administrator here. This is a pertinent issue, and deserves discussion. I also back though I won't take you spamming the site. More than one thread with the same link falls in that area.

Good luck, I am just as curious as others how this all falls out, and how each state manages what is and is not considered legal.

Feel free to continue to post, and be part of the community, and please if you could share what you find out.

thanks

Rossco25192

Thank you for the support! I will keep you guys updated for sure! The law is changing for sure and we just have to hope its in our favour! See you boys in vegas for the weekend?