Edge James realizes his time with the Cards is coming to an end.

Da Bomb

Guilty As Hell
he looks like a guy that wants to play football. at some point, i think hes going to have to realize whats available and take it. getting 2-3 mil a year to play football is better than getting 0 mil and not playing football.

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
he looks like a guy that wants to play football. at some point, i think hes going to have to realize whats available and take it. getting 2-3 mil a year to play football is better than getting 0 mil and not playing football.
I agree....just not sure he will....I think he's the type who's pride will get in the way and he may end up walking away before he takes a limited role for limited cash.

If he would come back, I think he can be a good closer. Use him in the redzone and at the end of games against tired D's to close games out.

Phicinfan

Expert on nothing, opinionated on everything
Administrator
Hmmmm.......a last season with Indy...to help out addai and Manning win another superbowl......hhhhmmmmmmmmm

Coachnorm

Zona has no idea how to use their RBs.

An interesting observation. The Cards are not even sure if they should run at all. When they do they don't seem to utilize their backs well.

Edge was a 40-60 receptions a year guy in Indy. He was dangerous in space and they tried to get the ball to him there. Zona doesn't even seem to have this in their playbook. Edge doesn't even get passed to in Zona so he may be more effective in another system.

Although Edge is making some I may be back statements now.