Ed Reed's brother vanishes after evading law enforcement

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
And i should have pity why? **** him, he jumped into freezing water in the dead of winter to avoid the police. Which means he was up to no good. He got justice, mother nature style.

nicholete

Hope comes with batteries
And i should have pity why? **** him, he jumped into freezing water in the dead of winter to avoid the police. Which means he was up to no good. He got justice, mother nature style.

yes title of this thread is very misleading. Vanish? No he was running from the cops and decided to jump in the water.

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
So, because he was running from the police he deserves to die?

How many of you have run from the police?

No Sympathy for the family for losing a brother and a son?

bodey24

Staff member
So, because he was running from the police he deserves to die?

How many of you have run from the police?

No Sympathy for the family for losing a brother and a son?
I didn't say he deserved to die. He deserves no sympathy because he acted like an idiot.

Vicious_Machine

I dont want to answer for others, but personally, No; I dont care if he does die (not sure if there is an update on this particular news, cause I dont care enough to follow it).

If you possibly commit a crime, and then run from the police to avoid it, and YOURSELF jump in freezing water and kill yourself; no, I do not even feel a moment of sadness for you. Thats like telling me to feel sad if a pedophile commits suicide; no thank you! Unless something comes out and says the police was stuck in a 1950s mindset and was picking on him cause of a race issue or something; then that is different. But as it stands right now; I dont care if he has died. No sympathy whatsoever if your a criminal, and you decide to commit suicide or attempt something so stupid that you yourself might die!

There are 1000s of people who starve to death everyday because they decide not to go and rob somebody else or become criminals. They get my sympathy.

Oh, and NO, i DO NOT run from the police, nor would I ever run from the police! Because I know I am innocent and I believe in that whole "law" and "justice" thing we have in Canada. I have no reason to run away.

Vicious_Machine

My post was in reply to your 1st two questions, cause the family is the whole diff can of worms. But personally, no, still none. If I ran into his family somehow, I would say sorry for your loss, sure. But sitting at home, not knowing them at all, I dont even blink an eye for them.

What next, should I feel sympathy for the mom & dad of a serial killer because their child has been sentenced to death as well? Sympathy for the family of the pedophile who commits suicide?

If he did die; he basically committed suicide! Sucks for Ed; cause he seems like a classy guy on tv. But unfortunately for Ed, his brother apparently had none of that class. I'll save my sympathy once again for the 1000s who continue to die because they decided not to **** over other people, and starved to death!

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
I dont want to answer for others, but personally, No; I dont care if he does die (not sure if there is an update on this particular news, cause I dont care enough to follow it).

If you possibly commit a crime, and then run from the police to avoid it, and YOURSELF jump in freezing water and kill yourself; no, I do not even feel a moment of sadness for you. Thats like telling me to feel sad if a pedophile commits suicide; no thank you! Unless something comes out and says the police was stuck in a 1950s mindset and was picking on him cause of a race issue or something; then that is different. But as it stands right now; I dont care if he has died. No sympathy whatsoever if your a criminal, and you decide to commit suicide or attempt something so stupid that you yourself might die!

There are 1000s of people who starve to death everyday because they decide not to go and rob somebody else or become criminals. They get my sympathy.

Oh, and NO, i DO NOT run from the police, nor would I ever run from the police! Because I know I am innocent and I believe in that whole "law" and "justice" thing we have in Canada. I have no reason to run away.

First off, I am not saying the brother deserves the sympathy. The family does. Secondly, we don't even know what he did. Is stealing a car the same as a sexual predator? I think not. What I should of said was have you(meaning anyone) ever broken the law, not run from the police....

You watch that video and tell me that you don't feel for him?

Beermutts

Raven Maniac
Again I don't think he killed anyone or raped anyone. This is not the same thing. I feel sorry for Mom,Dad and Ed.

Vicious_Machine

I did; and I dont.
Once criminal activity is involved; there is no sympathy from me. You just do not get it from me. I even said Ed is a classy guy; but his brother is clearly not. If I ran into Ed; sure, I would say "sorry about your brother", but say it turned out his brother has died, and they have one of those things where they say "You can send a card here"; I dont get a card for this scenario.

There is too much wrong with this world at times, and too many people suffer for no good reason. So once crime is involved; you do not get my sympathy.

If Ed & his brother are so close; his brother has a place to live & food forever. But lets say he is stealing that car; he might be stealing that car from somebody who is working 3 jobs to make ends meet. When you steal, your taking something away from somebody else. Yes, its a step lower then sexual predator, but its still a crime.

If somebody stole my car; I am literally screwed, cause I am living in debt, and I have been working at least part time since high school (which is actually very common).

Obviously, its just personal opinion. Lots of people will feel sympathy; Im just not one of them. Once crime is involved; sympathy goes away. I didnt get the name Vicious cause I love bunnies :p