18) TCU Horned Frogs
19) Utah Utes
20) Iowa Hawkeyes
21) North Carolina Tarheels
22) Pittsburgh Panthers
23) Kansas Jayhawks
24) Notre Dame Fighting Irish
25) Texas Tech Red Raiders

Overall not bad. I believe Florida State is too highly ranked considering they have NO WRs. Im not too sure Virginia Tech is the 7th best team in the country.

Sgt John

Sith Lord of T&A
Michigan needs to win a game first Cooley. The info Ive been reading indicates the team is in a much better place and could be ready to win 6 or 7 games this year.

Michigan needs to win a game first Cooley. The info Ive been reading indicates the team is in a much better place and could be ready to win 6 or 7 games this year.

Yaah, I know. The school needed to make a change but the transition has been ugly.

Rod. has not won me over yet but I'm sure accumulating victories will work wonders

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Watch out for Ole Miss this year, they could be a real sleeper to make a run at the title.

Irregardless. Multitude of votes or an experts opinion. I'll take the experts opinion. And Phil Steele is the man according to Colin, very seldom wrong. :pickle:

Miller

Who Dey
Administrator
Irregardless. Multitude of votes or an experts opinion. I'll take the experts opinion. And Phil Steele is the man according to Colin, very seldom wrong. :pickle:
well maybe he'll be right....he has OSU at #6.....maybe if he is we can play ND in a BCS game again........I like the way those seem to turn out ;)

No better way to get back in the Bowl win column than to play ND! :pickle:

Ole Miss isn't a sleeper no more, being 1st off they won a Bowl game last year that was actually not just 1 of those cornball azz bowl games, and the fact everyone knows about them now!!! Javon Snead and co. will have a great season, and yes they can win it all. They are the 2nd best team in the SEC, but they will not beat Florida so it will not happen!!!

Also I like how they got Texas Tech at #25 maybe they forgot they lost there 2 best players plus most of that BEEF of a OL.

well maybe he'll be right....he has OSU at #6.....maybe if he is we can play ND in a BCS game again........I like the way those seem to turn out ;)

No better way to get back in the Bowl win column than to play ND! :pickle:

I smell homer feva- I think Im going to like you there Miller :nannie:

Cerberus

In Dog We Trust
Preseason 25 means squat. It is just a popularity contest. The top 10 teams only play at best 2-3 teams a year that give any kind of challenge then play 9 other cream puff teams to pad a winning record. Way too many teams in the top 25 are over ranked just because who they are. GT and FSU, come on get real. WV never plays anybody and when they do they lose. I know they aren't ranked but they always sneak in after beating some lackluster teams. I love college football but until they make a playoff system, the top 25 and bcs hoopla is dead to me.

I love college football but until they make a playoff system, the top 25 and bcs hoopla is dead to me.

QFT

We need a damn playoff system bad. I dont understand why they cant have a 8 team playoff. I know these tards try to say it makes the regular season mean nothing but thats straight up BS. Its all about the greenbacks the big schools make with the BCS format.

If college had a 8 team playoff system it would make NCAAF one of the best things to watch hands down.